Overloaded part 2

Beginne am Anfang

Soon all the snow had fallen down and there was too calm silence until blast came under the snow and then huge hole where away team came out. Luckily no one wasn't too damage as the barrier produces heat which manage to melt most of the snow out as well.  

Her barrier dissipated which caused Nova to sighed in relief and exhaustion. Piper asked, "you alright?"

Nova assured tiredly, "Yeah, I'm alright. I didn't know I can create something this big and produce heat at the same time." 

Soon as everyone was up, they took off the rest of the snow off themselves. 

"You did well, Windblade,"  Optimus said. "Your turbines kept avalanche from striking us with its full force."

"You did the planning, though, Sire. You may have lost most of your strength but you still know to plan and use other abilities." Nova said.

"You did well too, Nova. Your barrier kept us from the snow."

Which Nova blushed by his words. Drift made a face at his minicons, who straightened in a salute, before running to Windblade's side.

"Thank you, Windblade. Your maneuver was quite impressive" Slipstream said.

"You were most heroic." Jetstorm added.

"Okay, don't get any ideas, shorties. I saw her first," Sideswipe said.

Drift rolled his optics and said, "If pecking order has been determined, let us return to our mission: capturing the decepticon intent upon destroying us,"

Optimus groaned in pain, leaning against the mountain, moving his knee joint and listening to it squeak. He let out another pained groan, grabbing at his leg again. It was very obvious that cold is getting for him

"Optimus, we don't have much information about the fugitive." said Windblade.

"That is the situation I believe we can remedy," Optimus said as he turned to Nova, almost as if for permission. She nodded, herself taking it as permission and turned to Piper.

"Piper, Can you check the information about Decepticon that resembles an earth polar bear? One with a sonic roar?" Nova ordered.

"No problemo," Piper replied with a salute as she bring out the tablet and looked through the files. "Ah found it. Let's see....Polarclaw, He was the crime boss of Cybertron's northernmost region. In addition to his roar, he has great strength and enhanced eyesight. He's a brilliant strategist, sometimes planning years in advance to protect his interests during his long periods of hibernation."

"Thank you, Piper," Optimus said.

"Great." Sideswipe griped. "With Polarclaw's optics, we won't be able to get within two klicks before he spots us."

Optimus thought a moment, before his spark hummed in determination.

"What're you thinking?" Nova asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Follow me..." Optimus said before they did. They all soon came to the research facility which was near there.

"The Prime's taught me many things in my time in their realm.... " Optimus stated as he turned to the vehicle. He scanned it, like one would to take a new v - mode, but as he transformed, instead of his transformation, his colors changed from their original red and blue to their camo white and blue. He stood proud after the final colors fell, watching them as they stared up at him in shock. "Some of which, I can teach you,"

Nova and Piper awed, "Woah...."

Others soon learned it too and they all had a new paint job. Even Nova used her camo abilities to change color and Piper with her camo mode that was installed in her.