Prologue

Lizelle's point of view

He came so close that his breath was fanning harshly against my tanned skin. His eyes pitch black almost too dark to be termed onyx. I stared at his eyes deeply wondering how those pair of orbs are still alive.

Tired of his tantrums, I pushed him with all the force I could muster. One perk of being a nurse when you are given one of the stubborn kind of patients. The thud his fall made when his back hit the wall close to my wardrobe made my great grandmother's clock fall and break into pieces. I was going to replace that piece of shit sometime soon.

He got up as if he didn't fall at all, amusement swirling in his eyes. "That was pretty brave of you but was also a very deadly mistake" His voice filled with venom. Talk about him being in my room a sweet pack of candy. "Just get out of my house, you punk!" I said, more like squeaked because I was terrified inside, just giving a fake facade.

He walked towards my already opened window, where he came from and stood on the edge of the glass where it was attached to the brick of the window wall. "I will be back for you dear mate, even though I don't want you as a mate" With that he was gone, like he was never there before. Freak!

I went to bed that night still thinking of the fact that I had my mate in this room. But why didn't I recognize him. I should have been able to recognize him the instant I saw him. Maybe this is all just a bad dream, I should just sleep and then wake up tomorrow, go to work, come back home, have dinner, and just go back to sleep. This is just a dream Lizzy