PREVIEW BOOK 2!

I am not done writing Book 2 yet .. BUT .. here is a little preview!!!!!!

—————
"And the winner is... Travis "Stone" Coleman!" The man yelled through the microphone. Tate helped me stand up out of my seat and I held onto my walker while I looked at Travis. Yes I'm in a walker. How old of me, right?
    I was in the front row and he glanced at me every chance he got.
    "Yes baby! Wooo!" I tried yelling over the crowd but my voice probably sounded like a whisper compared to these loud screams. "He did it!" I yelled to Tate and gave him a big hug.
    "Yes, yes he did... that's my not so little brother." He hugged me back.
When we pulled away, I saw Travis look down at us smiling while they held his arm up for the crowd to know who the winner was. While I stood where I was, Tate went in the ring with Travis. Let's face it, he wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Tate, but he won himself and I couldn't be any more proud of him.
I decided to sit down because I was still very weak. It's only been two weeks since I got home from the hospital. This is actually the first time I have been out since then. Travis's house, my house, our house? I'm still not sure how to take my mom just getting rid of our house with the snap of her fingers. She's happy to be living in her luxury suite at the house. I'll just say 'the house' because I'm still confused at everything that has happened.
Travis has been worshiping the ground I walk on and has treated me like a princess. Let's be honest, okay? I get really annoyed when he comes bursting through the door while I'm peeing on the toilet because he hears the slightest sound and thinks the worst. As in, thinking I fell and hit my head or died. Although, I can't really blame him or my mom, she does it too. I can't blame them for acting the way they are because if what happened to me, happened to them, I'd be the same way. I still cry and get sick when someone mentions anything about the hospital, CPR, the crash itself, and Darcy's name. I'd still love to see her, tell her some things and do some things... but right now, I wouldn't be able to do anything with these four metal legs wrapped around me. This is quite sexy actually... not. This isn't even the worst part. I actually have to be in a wheelchair, but I refused to use one for Travis's big day. It took a lot of convincing and begging, but he finally gave in. I just hope we get back before my physical therapist gets to the house because she will kill me. No joke, she's amazing but a complete bitch when she has to be. I love it though. She's my kind of friend. Speaking of friends, Emma is literally living at Travis's house because she will not leave me alone. She's another one that has also seen me on the toilet. I haven't gotten two minutes to myself in weeks.
"Anastasia, are you okay?" Travis jumped down and ran over to me. See! All I did was sit down.
"Yes Travis. I. Am. Okay." I rolled my eyes at him.
"I thought something was wrong! You had me worried." He moved my walker to the side and bent down, placing both his hands on my knees and looking up at me.
"When have you ever been not worried?" I laughed but stopped when he didn't laugh back.
"Not funny. You worry all of us." he gave me a sad look.
"Cheer up, will you? I am right here. Relax and be happy that you just won! I am so beyond proud of you!" I opened my arms and he crashed into me.
"Thank you.. I couldn't have done it without you, Anastasia." he muffled into my neck, still bending down in front of me.
"Guys, we have to go out the back." Tate told us while Travis stood up to help me.
"Why?" Travis asked him confused.
"Because Mr. Coleman, there are many people out the front with cameras waiting for you and she can't be in the middle of a big crowd right now." One of his men said. Yes, if you are wondering, he also had bodyguards for us. Well, mostly me.
"Is the escalade out back?" Travis put his arm around my waist so I didn't have to use as much strength. His men nodded.
"Travis, go out the front and I will go out the back." I smiled at him while getting ready to walk.
"Absolutely not! I am not leaving you alone." he told me while squeezing me tighter.
"This is your moment and I'm not taking that away from you. Please, go." I gave him a look.
"Okay, but one hair messed up on her head, and me and you all have issues. Understand?" He said sternly to his men.
"Yes sir." They all said in unison.
"Tate and you three come with me, you three with her." He gestured towards them on who is going where. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "I love you."
"I love you too and now go because I cannot wait to see those paparazzi pictures all over the internet and TV!" I told him excitedly. He squeezed my hip one last time and gave the men a sternly look, they just nodded.
"Ready, Miss Reilly?" They all said while walking towards me. I had one behind me, one to the right of me, and one to the left of me. Is this what it feels like to be famous? Well, so far I'm loving the protection but hating the personal space issue that we have going on here.
"Yes, I am." I started pushing the walker and going in the direction they were taking me. I turned my head around and gave Travis one more look before he went out the front doors. I don't know how he knew but at the same time, he looked back too. We smiled at each other and then I continued walking.
"Do you want to be carried? Mr. Coleman gave us permission and asked us too." The one in the back of me said. Seriously?
"No thank you. I am okay." I told him politely while still looking ahead of me.
After what seemed like the longest hallway, we finally made it to the back door. Once we opened the back door...
—————

Thank you guys for everything! I can't wait to finish Book 2! Keep this in your library for updates!
I am working so hard to answer all my private messages! I will soon!

Love my Muses ❤️ xo