Chapter 12

September 4, 2018 9:46am

It's been two days, yet so many things have happened. My roommate Emma is great. She brings out a part of me that's been buried deep inside me for so long. I'm finally letting lose and having some fun.
My first night here wasn't quite so fun. Well, it was at first. That was until a drunk guy tried to take advantage of me but he was there.
The "He" I'm referring to is this guy named Travis, or should I say Stone? I don't know. He seems hidden. Like he's hiding something but on the other hand, he's scared of something.
Classes start tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to. My whole like I've been wanting this and it's finally just 24 hours away.
I have one question: Does a person always have a fear of something or is it just someone and their actions?

"What are we going to do tod-" Emma was about to say but, the knock at the door cut her off. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello girls! I am here to hand everyone their schedules for tomorrow! Are you girls Emma Beltran and Anastasia Reilly?" A girl asked way to perky. No one should be this happy in the morning.

"Yes we are!" Emma said while grabbing the schedules out of her hand.

"Thank you!" I half yelled towards the door.

"You are very welcome! I can't wait till tomorrow! You have a great day now!" Once again... way too perky.

"Okay... I need to burn my brain with a shower to try and get her voice replay out of my head." Emma said while grabbing a towel and clothes.

"I'm right behind you." I hurried to get my clothes and towel.

We walked out and shut the door behind us.