Chapter 62

We both decided that we wanted to go horseback riding today since it was nice out. As we were on the trails, we were talking about anything and everything.

"There's also one more thing that I want to change." He looked at me nervously while our horses slowed down and were walking in sync with each other.

"Okay so before you say anything, I need to tell you that I have really bad anxiety. Therefore, when you need to tell me stuff, just come out and say it because as soon as those words come out of your mouth, my heart drops and I overthink. Then, it turns out there's nothing wrong and I get nervous for no reason." I told him half joking half serious while laughing.

"Sorry okay, well... I am not going to go to college anymore.." he looked at me nervously not knowing how I'm going to take it.

"Uh.. what? Really?" I asked completely shocked because I know he loves biology. "But, you love biology?"

"That is right, I do. But, boxing is something that I'd love to focus on. I think it will be good for me, good for us."

He's really including me in his future and I never expected him to do so. I was wrong about Travis, he deserves a chance, he's a genuine good guy. He's perfect for me in every way and if I weren't such a bitch, we could have already been together for these past three months. Yet, I never even gave him a chance to explain himself. I always said he doesn't deserve a chance but is it the opposite? Maybe I don't deserve this chance to be with someone like him.

Last night, made me realize that he's my future. No matter what he says or does, I won't be able to ever part from him.

"Well Travis, I'm with you. No matter what you choose and what you want to be and where you want to go, I'll be right by your side." I sincerely told him while smiling at him. He smiled back with those beautiful blue eyes. Like I said, blazing fires burn blue.

"Really Anastasia?" He looked at me shocked and excitedly.

"Of course Travis." I told him as equally as excited. "But, you won't live on campus anymore... so you would live here?" I asked him in a frown.

"Well, Yes." He said sympathetically. "But, you are my number one priority! Since you are only two hours away, that's not a long drive and I will do that drive even if it's just to see you for an hour."

"Okay! I support you in everything. And I've been meaning to tell you something that I wasn't going to mention but I have to say it at some point."

"I have anxiety too Anastasia. You can't just say that because I start to overthink too." He said smiling nervously. We both laughed.

"Right. Sorry." I laughed nervously. "Okay well.. thank you." I told him really meaning it.

"Thank you for what Anastasia?" He asked confused.

"For protecting me... and for keeping Liam away from me. He hasn't contacted me and I haven't seen him since um.. since the uh... back of the ambulance that night." I stated nervously.

"Don't thank me. Trust me, he will never even come ten feet within your perimeter otherwise I will do worse than what I did before." He spoke deep and sternly. I looked away so he wouldn't see my frightened look. "I'm sorry... I'm working on that, on my anger. Don't be scared I'm sorry." He pleaded.

"I'm not scared." I told him while nodding my head and smiling at him. I think I meant that. I'm not scared of him, I don't think? I mean, I know he'd never hurt me physically but I hate seeing him fight like that but I'm really hoping with him boxing, it will slow down his anger and hopefully he will only fight in the ring.