Chapter 25

After we finally packed, we were ready to go dress shopping! We were going to take the bus, so we didn't have to walk. Em and I walked outside and saw a black limo with a guy standing with the door open.

"Anastasia Reilly?" He asked.

I was afraid to answer, "...yes?"

"Wonderful to meet you Miss Reilly, and you as well Emma. My name is Paul and I will be driving you to get your gowns for the ball." Paul said. He's very professional and posh. He's dressed in a suit, hat and a long black coat.

"You came here to drive us to get gowns?" Em asked confused.

"Mr. Coleman insisted. We need to be back here by seven, which means we have to leave now Miss Reilly." He said signaling his hand towards the open door.

"Okay... I guess we are coming with you then." I looked at Emma and she nodded.
We got into the limo and sat down.

"There's champagne inside the cooler and the glasses are hanging from the top, near the window. You guys can listen to any music you want and there's heated seats if you are cold. Enjoy your ride Miss Reilly." He said about to shut the door.

"Call me Anastasia." I told him smiling.

"Enjoy your ride Miss Reilly. We will arrive at our destination in 17 minutes." He said smiling back and shutting the door.