AUTHOR PAGE

Hey Muses!
I know that so many people are messaging me and I am trying my hardest to respond to you! If I don't answer you fast, I will eventually get to you! I have over 5,000 messages! So I WILL get to each and every single one of you! It will just take some time.. thank you for your patience!

The eBook is out NOW and you can get it here:
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/eyes-for-you-abby-rose-macchio/1136012220?ean=2940162681700

The paperback is on pre-order NOW and will be shipped out and mailed to you on FEBRUARY 4TH! Get it here:
https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/eyes-for-you-abby-rose-macchio/1136012220?ean=9781078763936

com/w/eyes-for-you-abby-rose-macchio/1136012220?ean=9781078763936

Keep this book in your library so I can keep you all updated!

Here is my Author page:
https://m.facebook.com/DaydreamMuse/
LIKE! COMMENT! REVIEW! POST!

You are all so so amazing and you all mean so so much to me!

My mom (who plays Elena), my boyfriend (who plays Travis), my best friend (who plays Emma), and me (who plays Anastasia).. we all could not be more grateful for you, my muses!

Have Facebook? Make sure you go to my page and hit like, review, and post!
Want the paperback? Make sure you hit the link above and order it for February 4th!
Want the eBook? Make sure you hit the link above and start reading it in seconds!

Don't forget! I WILL answer every one of your messages within the next few days!

Also, I will post on here in a few days!

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS!!!

I'm keeping you all updated!

Love you Muses! Xo

Abby-Rose Macchio

Edit! - A LOT of things have happened to me since this moment so book 2 will be coming soon!