Chapter 45

After our little vacation, we finally got all back to our dorms. Emma and I started to unpack our things. We talked about everything we did and our dates, how we felt. When we were finally done unpacking and laid on our beds, there was a knock at the door.

"Coming!" Emma says as she gets up and walks to the door. As she opens it, "who are you?"

"Is Stasia here?" I hear. No please no. It can't be. What is he doing here? Why would he follow me? He can't be here.

"Uh.. Anastasia you mean? Yes why?" Emma asked while looking back at me on my bed. My bed is on the other side of the door so I can't see him, but I can hear him. He walks right in without her telling him he can. He looks around the room and his eyes land on me.

"Stasia .. nice to finally see you again." He said creepily.

"Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked in short of breath voice. I refuse for him to believe that I'm scared of him anymore so I stand up and keep my posture. I hold back the tears, "you need to leave." I said sternly.

"I'm not leaving until you give me another chance." He smirked at me.

"Absolutely not. You need to leave and I never want to see you again." I told him strongly while walking to the door and gesturing him to leave.

"Come on baby please?" He pleaded.

"She said you need to leave," Emma said sternly. "Or I'll call security." So she does know who it is.

"This isn't over Stasia." He said while looking at me and walking out. I shut the door and lock it instantly.