Chapter 83

Six day's later..

I'm finally starting to fully walk again. Slowly.. but I'm getting there. I just need some more strength but I'm almost there. Travis and my mom haven't left the hospital. They shower here, eat here, sleep here.. they won't go home. I tell them too but they always refuse.

"Your other doctors and myself are looking at your progress and we think that you will be able to go home tomorrow. You will have a physical therapist come to your house for a few weeks to make sure you are back to normal on your feet. All your tests are cleared and you are more than ready to go home." One of my doctors said.

"Really?" I said excitedly.

"Yes, Anastasia you are going home." He said smiling proudly and walked out the door.

"Yay!!! I'm going home!!!" I yelled to my mom and Travis who were next to my bed.

"I'm so happy you are." My mom said with tears in her eyes.

"We're both happy." Travis smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Guys, don't cry." I told them sadly.

"Happy tears sweetie. Happy tears." My mom said nodding her head. I turned to Travis and he nodded his head too.

"So.. um.. where am I living?" I asked them and they both looked at each other. "What?"

"Well, your mom and I have been talking and even with my brothers staying at my house, there is still a full suite left and your mom is going to move in with us." Travis smiled while rubbing the top of my hand.

"Mom, what about our house?" I asked sadly.

"I have moving people that Travis recommended. They are going to meet me at the house after you get settled at Travis's." She smiled.

"Oh.." I said softly going into thought.

"I will pack up all your things and I think this is for the best sweetie. Especially after all this happening." She smiled while reaching over to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"I guess.. but mom, that's our home." She pulled away and I couldn't help but let the tears fall.

"I know.. I know but this is something that we have to do and this is for the better." She smiled through her tears.

"Okay.." I cried. I didn't know what else to say.

Next day..

"I can't wait to finally lay next to you." Travis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He was helping me get all my things together in the bathroom.

I leaned my head on his chest and looked at him in the mirror.

"Aren't you getting sick of me?" I raised my eyebrows and let out a quiet laugh.

"Never Anastasia.. never." He looked into my eyes through the mirror smiled then kissed the top of my head. "I'm so happy that you are finally making progress and I can't wait to get you home. My house is waiting for you. Our house is waiting for you." He said as he rested his head on top of mine. Looking at him through the mirror, he's very tall compared to me. It's quite sad as to how short I am. Well I'm tall for a girl.. but I'm short and small to him.

"I'm looking forward to your talking shower, you know." I laughed at him and he laughed back.

"Believe me, I'm looking forward to it too." He smiled while grabbing my bag on the floor. I turned around to face him.

"Travis, you really could have gone h-"

"Anastasia, stop." He stopped me. "I needed to be here. I wanted to be here." He shook his head at me.