Chapter 5

I finally showered and got all that sticky Diet Coke off me. Em and I are in our room trying to figure out what to wear tonight. The campus is sort of throwing a welcoming party, or should I say the students are throwing the welcoming party. It's a frat thing, I guess?

"Here Ana. You have to wear this!" Em squealed. It was a beautiful fitted black mid-thigh dress. My whole back would be out but it is high in the front, so I won't be showing anything I shouldn't.

"That's a beautiful dress but it's wasn't in my closet." I said confused.

"No, it was in mine!"

"I can't take your dress! It's yours!"

"Just try it on or I will rip your clothes off and put it on myself."

"Geez. You're scary!"

"I know." She stated proudly through that evil smile of hers that I have seen too much of in the first day of knowing each other. I stripped down to just my panties and pulled the dress up from my legs. I looked in the mirror and it's a perfect fit. "It looks a-mazing on you!"

"I love this dress!" I said turning around to see the back. It's a perfect dress.

"Here! These are your shoes and they will go perfect!" These were my bright red high heels. I brought them because I've never worn them before. I honestly don't know why I bought them in the first place but I guess they came in handy. I slipped them on and looked in the mirror.

"This outfit is.."

"HOT!" Emma cut me off.

"It really is!" I said excitedly while brushing my long blonde hair and leaving it naturally wavy. I put my red lipstick on to match my shoes with just a little bit of eye makeup. I don't like to go overboard.

"Perfect! Okay now me! I think I'll wear this?" Emma asked while slipping her dress on. It was a black dress that was mid-thigh as well, but it was completely opposite of mine. It was high in the back and very low-cut in the front. It looked perfect on her!

"Wow! That looks amazing!" I said in awe while she fixed her naturally straight hair and put some nude lipgloss on with perfect winged eyeliner. "Okay, I have no idea how you do that."

"What?"

"The perfect winged eyeliner.. on both sides.. looking that good!"

"Ana it's easy peasy Emma breezy!"

I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. "Are you ready?"

"Yes let's go!" She said while grabbing my arm and pulling the door wide open.