Chapter 1

HEY GUYS!!!

To start off.. I cannot wait for you guys to read this story!!

I just wanted to do a note to all my readers and ask you to please please ...

Subscribe, Like, Comment on my new YouTube channel!!!

Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRTvzSI3Nu2yvn2H_awJJQ

Also DM me on here if you have any questions for me that you would like me to answer!!!

Xoxo
Abby-Rose

And startinggggg now !!!

Anastasia Reilly

Travis Coleman

Emma Beltran

Ethan Dolfy

(Hope you guys enjoy!!)

September 2,2018 9:05am

They say love hurts, but if it hurts, then why does everyone put themselves through it if they know they'll fall without being caught?
I don't think love hurts. Betrayal, rejection, losing someone, that's what hurts. Love itself doesn't hurt, it's what happens after, that hurts. Love makes you feel heartfelt, beautiful and safe. As in, nothing would ever break you. I believe in love. Even more so, I believe that if you love someone so much, no matter what they do, you always find that little positive feeling. Its that feeling that always overcomes all the negative.
Toxic people are known for being argumentative, contentious, abusive, disrespectful. Some of them don't even know they are being toxic to someone they love. On the other hand, the person they love don't always know they are being abused. Maybe we all think it's true love, but in reality we are just hurting ourselves continuously until there's nothing left to hurt.

"Anastasia!" My Mom yelled through our house. I put my journal inside my oversized bag and made my way to the bathroom to make sure I looked okay. My long blonde hair covered some of my freckles and my big green eyes popped because of the brown eyeliner I was wearing. As I put my hair in a messy bun, I made my way downstairs.

"Alright I'm here." I say as I stuff a whole muffin in my mouth.

As she's pointing to my pile of things, "Here are your books, suitca—"

"Toothbrush!" I realized I didn't have it in my bag. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my toothbrush. I bolted down the stairs grabbing my suitcases and running to the car.

"Ma! Do you have my books?"

"Yes Ana, they are in the backseat already. Now, get in the car because we have to be there in 6 hours!"
I stuffed the suitcases in the trunk and hopped in the car.

I've lived in Medford, Oregon since I was born. My mom grew up here and since it's just us two, we decided to stay where we knew best.

I'm on my way to Davis, California which is a 4 1/2 hour drive from my house. I got accepted to the University of California as a Biology major. My whole life I've been wanting to go to this school, so my mom was ready for me to finally fulfill my dream. On the other hand, she never expected to be this sad, neither did I.

(A/N: I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT 3 MESSAGES ON HOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. THIS BOOK IS MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT EVER AND THEY DO GET LONGER AS THE BOOK GOES ON. NO HATE PLEASE.) XOXO THANK YOU!!! ENJOY!!!