Chapter 81

READERS,
I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH CLASSES UNTIL JANUARY! SO I WILL BE DOING AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN!! I AM SORRY ABOUT BEING THIS LONG! I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ABOUT COLLEGE EXAMS AND PRESENTATIONS AND STUFF! I AM SO SORRY AND I AM HERE FOR A WHILE NOW!
-KISSES! XO
ABBY-ROSE!
—————————————————————————————————

"Mr. Coleman, what can I do for you?" One of the detectives on Anastasia's case asked.

"I know who did it." I rushed out.

"We know who did it." Emma corrected rolling her eyes.

"Please come in here and have a seat." He said while motioning us in his office and shutting the door behind him. "How do you know who did this? We don't have any leads, we can't find the car, no witnesses, no plates, just a white car that we know of." He told us while sitting down in his chair.

"Here.. look at this." I told him while taking the note out of my wallet and handing it to him.

He studied it closely and looked at us.

"Who is this girl from the diner and where did you find this note?" He asked while getting up and photocopying it.

"Darcy.. Darcy Hides." Emma spoke up.

"I will look into it and see what I can find. I'm going to put this in evidence and keep in touch." He told us.

"Okay, detective." I said shaking his hand.

"Really look into her." Emma told him.

"We will." He assured her.

"No like really look into her. She's a real-"

"He gets it." I cut her off before she could say anything else.

"I'm ser-"

"Have a good day, detective." I cut her off again while gently pushing her out the door. As the door shut behind us, "you really need to learn to keep your mouth shut."

"Like you weren't thinking the sa-"

"Yes but-"

"Stop cutting me off and let me finish a god damn sentence... fuck." She looked at me angrily.

"You know, you remind me of my little sister. She was beautiful and I miss her so much.. but when I was little, she used to annoy me just like you are right now." I rolled my eyes while walking out of the station.

"Aw! Thank you.. but you're a real a-"

"Yeah yeah.. now get in the car." I cut her off again while opening my car door.

"UGH!" She's pissed and I just laughed it off.

We finally made it back to the hospital and we couldn't wait to get back to Anastasia. We opened the doors to her room and everything was still the same. She was still the same.

"Hey baby" I smiled down at her and she just looked at me and tried to give me a small smile. "I love you so much." I squeezed her hand and she squeezed back.

Anastasia POV

"Hey baby" he smiled down at me. I tried to give him a small smile but I was too weak. "I love you so much." He squeezed my hand and I tried my hardest to squeeze it back.

"I-" why can't I talk? "L..L..L.." I give up.

"I know you do Anastasia." He smiled and bent down to give me a kiss on my forehead. His lips are so warm. I'm so cold.

"C..co.." I shivered.

"Are you cold baby?" I squeezed his hand.

"I'm going to get some heated blankets from the nurses. I'll be right back honey." My mom said while stepping outside.