Chapter 82

"I can't believe I died. I actually died?" I asked my mom as she was still rubbing my back.

"Yes sweetie, you did." She nodded her head as she leaned in to hug me. I hugged her back and held her tight.

"Why? Why would someone do this to me?" I cried to her.

"I dont know, baby." She said as I looked at her and she wiped away my tears.

"What if they couldn't bring me back? I could have really.."

"No.. don't go there again. Please.. I can't.. no, we can't go through that again. We were a wreck." She told me with tears in her eyes.

"We?" I questioned.

"Yes Travis, Emma, and I. Even Travis's uncle and brothers.. we were all a wreck honey." She shook her head.

"I didn't think Travis would really feel like th-"

"He loves you, Anastasia. He really loves you. More than you think.. more than you know." I laid my head on her shoulder and she kissed the top of my head.

"I love him too." Was all I could manage to get out.

"Something tells me that he's not going anywhere." She laughed a little bit and grabbed my hand.

"I think you're right." I smiled.

"Soooo..." she dragged out. She shifted her body on the bed and faced me.

"So?" I think I know where this is going. She loves gossip.

"Have you guys?"

"Ugh mom come on! Please don't talk about this." I threw my head back and we both laughed.

"What! I miss talking to you about gossip and drama!" See.. told you.

"We... have." I squeezed my eyes shut and covered my face.

"Oh my.." I moved my hand and opened one eye. "Using protection I hope!" My eyes widened.

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes. "Now can we stop talking about this please?" I asked her while shaking my head.

"Yes we can." She nodded her head and laughed. There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" She yelled.

"Hey!" I yelled to Travis.

"Hello Travis.." mom looked at me and winked as I covered and slapped my face in the process.

"Hi.." he said skeptically, looking at us.

"I'll leave you two.. um alone." She kissed my forehead and got up to walk to the door. She turned around and gave me a thumbs up as I rubbed my temples.

Travis sat down on the bed facing me and put his hand on one of my legs. He leaned towards me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Why are you blushing and what was that all about?" He pulled away and looked at me.

"Nothing.. just umm.. just a mom being a mom.. you know how they get sometimes.." I laughed and looked away from him to try and not blush anymore.

"Why did she wink at me?" He smiled and laughed.

"She asked me if we.." I was still looking at the wall.

"If we..?" He dragged out and touched my chin and moved my head to look at him.

"Really Travis?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes really..." he dragged out again.

"You know exactly what it is!" I laughed and looked away again.