23 | overprotective

-Chapter Twenty Three-

word count-296

Jay took off his clothes a he walked into the shower. Turning on the faucet, the water coming out of the shower head. He stood under the shower head, wetting his hair before taking the shampoo bottle and squirting some shampoo into his hands. Jay ran his hands into his hair, rubbing the shampoo into his hair.

As Jay washed his hair, he thought back on the scene he encountered. For some odd reason, Jay felt as if he really did interrupt something...

He felt as if maybe, just maybe, Vinny and [name] had something going on. But still, he couldn't make assumptions. Though Jay did want to figure out what was going on, he didn't want to pry.

'I shouldn't worry too much...I'll just leave it alone until [name] decides to tell me something.'

He thought. Jay washed out the shampoo from his hair and finished up showering. Opening the shower door, he patted his body dry before putting on one of Vinny's old t-shirts and shorts. Jay walked out of the washroom, walking to the table that [name] was sat at.

"Hey Jay, how was your jog?"

asked [name], Jay gave a thumbs up while nodding his head. He glanced over at Vinny, then looking back at [name]. Nothing seemed suspicious to Jay, maybe he was overreacting. Perhaps he was being too overprotective of his sister.

Of course, he would give [name] the space and privacy she deserved but sometimes he just wanted to pry into her private life but Jay knew that [name] can deal with things herself now.

'I'm being too overprotective'

Jay thought, plus even if there was something going on [name] would tell him so there was nothing to worry about.

maybe he was being too overprotective.