17 | unexpected

Uhhh...so in this chap there's like Vinny's house and I don't remember it 100% so if some things are iffy then that's why. But like I'll try to make it kinda accurate.
If anyone has a pic of Vinny's house (like inside of the house) or remembers pretty well what it looks like. Tell me in the comments or just dm me on Wattpad lol

-Chapter Seventeen-

word count-311

[name] sat at the small dining table inside Vinny's house, looking around she noticed there was only one bed. She glanced to where Vinny was, he seemed to be making a pot of instant noodles. [name] put her head on the table, glancing at Vinny.

"Do you live by yourself?"

[name] asked, she had been curious this whole time ever since she noticed there was only one bed. But she wasn't sure...maybe the other person that lived here slept on the floor?

"No, I live with my mom but she's usually busy with work."

Vinny replied, nodding [name] continued to observe the small home. A couple of minutes had pasted, the click of the stove turning off and the steaming hot pot of noodles were brought to the table.

Setting down the pot of noodles, Vinny went back to the kitchen to grab two small bowls and two sets of chopsticks. Returning with the bowls and chopsticks in hand he set them down on the table before taking a seat on the floor.

"Here, eat."

Vinny said nonchalantly, [name] mumbled a grateful 'thanks' before digging into the food.

"Um so where exactly is Jay?"

[name] said while stuffing her face with the noodles.

"He's with Dom and Minu, he should be back soon..."

Answered Vinny.

clack clack

The door swung open, there stood Jay. A bag of groceries in hand. Behind him, Dom and Minu were chatting away. Putting down the groceries, Jay took off his shoes not noticing [name] at the dinner table with Vinny yet.

"Hey Vinny, I bought the things you asked for—[name]?"

Jay stood there in shock, not expecting [name] to be here of all places and how did she even find where Vinny's house was?

Still shocked, before calming his composure and asking [name]

"what are you doing here?"