16 | blush

-Chapter Sixteen-

word count-347

"[name]?"

Vinny looked at [name] with a confused look in his eyes. It was a quite obvious that he had just woken up due to his 'messy' appearance. [name] let out a quiet chuckle before explaining herself.

She stated that Jay wasn't planning on coming home anytime soon so she wanted to tag along to make sure he was doing alright.

"Wait...did you not go to school?"

[name] asked Vinny, confused to how he would have been asleep when school had just ended.

"Oh...I skipped today."

A small 'oh' escaped [name]'s lips before Vinny asked her

"What about you? How did you find my house?"

Vinny eyed her suspiciously, wondering how she had gotten his address or even knew where he lived considering she had never been to his house before.

A look of panic grew on [name]'s face before quickly exclaiming that she had asked Minu for his address and dismissing the idea that she was stalking him. Oh she just hoped he wouldn't think she was a weirdo...

Vinny nodded. An awkward silence filled the air, [name] looking down at her shoes while Vinny glanced to the side, looking at the rusted pipe attached beside the front door. Not long before [name] broke the silence

"Um so I was wondering if I could stay here too...it's fine if you say no. I don't want to impose."

[name] was sweating bullets underneath Vinny's glare. Did she upset him? If she was being honest...Vinny was very attractive and that made her a bit nervous around Vinny.

"...sure"

Vinny said, [name] perked up at Vinny's response. Shouting in joy she pulled Vinny into a hug. A gasp came out of Vinny's mouth, shocked from the sudden touch. But he soon hugged her back.

A bunch of thank you-s spilled out from [name]'s mouth. Vinny whispering a small 'no problem', with a smile on his face accompanied by the faintest blush.

the sun shining down on them as the warmth from the hug warmed their hearts.