15 | knock knock

omg you don't have to read what I'm abt to say u can continue w the chapter if u want but the latest chapter of windbreaker is so jajsnsbsbd. anyways I'll post another chapter probably either tmr or later today.

-Chapter Fifteen-

word count-219

The bell rang, [name] rushing home to pack her things. She was going to go after Jay. Sure, she didn't know where Vinny's house was but she could find out somehow. She had her ways.

Packing the important things into her backpack before calling Minu to ask him for the address. She knew that Minu knew where Vinny lived, she recalled back on a memory where Minu had mentioned he had went to Vinny's house.

Though, she was a bit nervous...wouldn't Vinny dislike her for just barging into his house? [name] definitely didn't want Vinny to dislike her. She sighed, shaking the gloomy feeling off before going to the address Minu had sent.

-

Hands in her pockets, she strolled through the neighbourhood that Vinny lived in. Stopping in front of a small house, looking at the address that Minu gave her and the house address. She saw that the two addresses matched.

Straightening her clothes and fixing her hair, she knocked on the door. Fiddling with her fingers while inspecting her worn out white shoes she waited for someone to answer the door. The sound of someone opening the door brought [name]'s attention to the door. Looking up to see Vinny in a rather unkept manner she waved a small hello.

"[name]?"