08 | bells

-Chapter Eight-

word count-411

Chalk scratching on the blackboard, students in their seats, and [name] half asleep. God was class boring, [name] didn't even bother taking notes, knowing that she'll just end up copying someone else's notes instead. It was easier that way anyways.

Putting her head down on her desk, she closed her eyes. Drifting off into a deep slumber.

RING RING RING

[name] jolted up, the sound of the bell piercing her ears. Taking a look around, [name] noticed that the teacher was gone and students were chatting away. Realizing that it was lunch, she sat up and headed off to the cafeteria. A yawn came out of her mouth as she walked down to the cafeteria, still a bit drowsy from her nap.

Arriving at the cafeteria, [name] lined up to get her meal. Standing there patiently until it was her turn to get her tray of food before finding a spot to sit and eat, the only problem was...the cafeteria was packed.

Wandering around the cafeteria until she spotted the familiar blonde hair, she often saw beside her in her class. Walking up to the table [name] called out Shelly's name, Shelly looking up, throwing a wave at [name].

"Can I sit with you guys?"

[name] asked, Shelly replying with a friendly sure and a smiley nod. Putting her tray down, [name] sat down beside Mia before asking who the other person Shelly and Mia were with.

"Oh, that's Minu's twin sister. Her name is Yuna."

Mia said while introducing Yuna and [name].

The lunch hour pasted rather quickly, the fours girls chatting away. [name] getting along merrily with everyone. The bell ringing, students exiting the lunch hall and heading to class. [name] throwing away her tray of food and walking to class with the girls. The school day pasted and students heading home. Instead of walking home with Jay, [name] opted to explore the city a bit more. Telling Jay to head home without her, she quickly headed off to a new cafe that she's been wanting to try out.

Arriving at the cafe she gave a mental hooray for the lack of customers at the cafe, not really wanting to stay at a busy cafe with barely any tables to sit at. Opening the door while stepping into the cafe, a small jingle of the door bell rang. The employee working at the counter looking up. Eyes boring into [name] before a voice spoke.

"welcome"