14 | objections

-Chapter Fourteen-

word count-217

[name] sat in her desk, her hands fidgeting. After what happened last night she was worried what had happened to Jay. Just hopefully he came to school.

The sound of the door sliding open bought [name]'s attention. Looking up, she saw Jay standing at the door. A surprised gasp escaped her lips before running up to Jay to ask him where he went.

"Jay...! What happened? Where were you?"

A flurry of questions filled the air as [name] questioned Jay. Jay simply responded with a reassuring

"Don't worry, I was at Vinny's house. I didn't want to come home to mom yelling at me..."

[name] sighed in relief before realizing something big. What Jay said wasn't reassuring at all! If Jay was staying at Vinny's house doesn't that mean...that he won't ever come home?

[name] pulled Jay outside before saying in a hushed tone

"Doesn't that mean you're not coming home?! I-I want to come with you too! I'll stay at Vinny's house with you."

Jay's eyes widened, obviously not agreeing with [name]'s statement. Rejecting what [name] said, Jay walked into the classroom taking a seat.

Frustrated, [name] huffed. She wasn't going to accept what Jay has said.

she was going to go with him no matter what.