27 | grocery store panic

sorry for the late chapter lmao, I'll try and post another one before friday!

-Chapter Twenty Seven-

word count-267

"Is this your school?"

[name] asked Vinny. Vinny nodded his head before replying with a simple 'yeah'. Vinny and [name] stood there, both of them silent, not sure on what to say.

'...What do I say, this is awkward. Why did I even try and say hi to Vinny??'

[name] thought, as she looked down at her shoes. Not long before Vinny broke the silence

"Uh...do you want to go to the grocery store with me? We're running low on food."

[name] looked at Vinny, a bit surprised at his request but nodded happily in response.

-

The grocery store was crowded, Vinny and [name] walked inside. Vinny grabbing a shopping cart as [name] walked ahead.

"[name]!"

Vinny called out, though he got no reply back. An echo of her name could be heard, [name] turned around, looking to see where the sound had come from. Unfortunately, she failed to pinpoint where the sound had come from, leaving her lost within the crowd. Panic grew on her face, realizing that she had lost Vinny in the grocery store.

'Maybe it was a bad idea going ahead without him...'

She thought, still scanning the area for Vinny. Still, there was still no sign of Vinny.

-

Vinny stood in the middle of the grocery store, a bit panicked at the thought of losing [name] but he had to stay calm. There was no use in panicking anyways. Taking in a deep breath, he pushed through the crowd of people, shouting out [name]'s name in the process.

hopefully vinny would find [name] soon...