04 | cherry red within the crowd

-Chapter Four-

word count-383

**note; in one of my sentences I mentioned "brown and blacks", what I mean by that is brown and black hair. NOT skin colour. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone.**

It was the weekend and [name] wanted to get to know the new city she lived in a bit more. Luckily, she was allowed to go out by herself, allowing her to have a sense of freedom and have nothing tie her down from exploring the whole city.

Getting dressed in her nice clothing, a pair of denim shorts and a bottom up blouse semi-tucked in her pants. Ankle high socks with a pair of white shoes to match. [name] opened the front door and started walking to the downtown part of their city.

[name]'s eyes sparkled in amazement. Korea was so much more different from America, so many cafes and clean, litter free streets. Something [name] was not used to. Distracted by the scenery, [name] didn't notice the guy in front of her walking her way before she bumped into him. Looking up at the unfamiliar guy, she bowed and quickly said her apologies before running off.

The guy looking back, hands in his pockets lifted up an eyebrow. Before shrugging it off and continuing walking. As soon as [name] was at a safe distance away from the stranger, she looked back, seeing his cherry red hair pop in the crowd of browns and blacks.

'how strange'

[name] thought, another person with bright hair. Also taking note of his two different eye colours. [name] had heard of that case before, where in someone possessing two different eye colours but she had never seen it in real life before. Smiling at her strange encounter, she walked off, continuing her city adventure.

Humming a soft tune, skipping across the concrete sidewalks, and the sun setting in the sky. Heading home to her family, [name] had a successful day. Eating a warm dinner before collapsing on her bed, tucked in. Her eyes closed shut before soft snores under a blue lit moonlight erupted from her. Her heart feeling light and thinking back to those cherry red locks.

cherry red locks washed away in the crowd.