24 | normal

-Chapter Twenty Four-

word count-375

The light chatter of students walking to school filled the street as [name] walked to school with Jay. Vinny had left early in the morning before she and Jay had woken up, [name] assumed that Vinny was heading to school early.

Though [name] didn't want to admit, she wanted to say goodbye to him before he headed off to school. But they weren't that close so she figured that it may have been a weird gesture. [name] and Jay walked to school, as they were walking to school [name] realized that she didn't know much about Vinny.

She knew that he went to an all boys school and that he was apart of team hummingbird but besides that, she didn't know much. A sigh escaped from [name] before she glanced over at Jay who was now looking at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?"

Jay asked, [name] shook her head, quietly responding with a

"Nothing."

Jay eyed [name] suspiciously, huffing a breath of air before shrugging his shoulders. Jay didn't want to pry into his sister's life after all.

-

[name] sat in her seat, her mind wandering off instead of paying attention to the teacher. Everyone seemed to be attentively listening to the teacher, the sound of their pencils scratching on paper as they took their class notes.

Unlike Jay, [name] could care less about her grades. Her grades were decent anyways. They often ranged from Cs to As. In her book, that was pretty good considering the intense school curriculum that Korea provided. Her mom never seemed to care much for her grades, she had always said that her health was more important.

[name] had been relatively healthy now, barely ever breaking into coughing fits or needing to go to the hospital. So she could finally live a normal life outside from the cold hospital room she often stayed in.

She was glad that she could finally live her life but [name] was still concerned. The fact that anytime now she could be rushed back to the hospital. Hopefully [name] wouldn't have to go back, she really didn't want to go back to the hospital...

she could live a normal life now, just like what she's always dreamed of.