19 | cute

-Chapter Nineteen-

word count-300

After all the drama with Jay and [name], they all sat down at the table. Dom and Minu trying to eat some of the ramen Vinny had made while Vinny pushed them away, trying to save the ramen from the ravenous beasts.

It was quite joyful, sitting down, enjoying ramen with friends. This was the life [name] had always dreamed of. She just hoped nothing bad would happen.

-

Hours pasted, Minu and Dom had went home. It was getting quite dark. [name] was sat on Vinny's bed, Jay was brushing his teeth in the washroom while Vinny was washing up the dishes. Since it was getting dark, [name] was thinking of calling her mom but she knew that if she did, her mom would tell her to come home.

Shaking her head, she shut her phone off before walking off to Vinny.

"Do you need help?"

[name] asked Vinny, while peering over his shoulder. Vinny shook his head, before replying with a simple

"No, it's okay."

Nodding, [name] wandered off to the bathroom to find Jay. Peeking into the washroom she saw that Jay had just finished changing his clothes. Jay turned around, seeing that [name] was at the doorway. Jay waved his hand to signal [name] to brush her teeth with him.

-

Vinny dried his hands with a napkin after he had finished washing the dishes. He could hear the faint sounds of the water running in the washroom. Walking to the washroom he stood at the doorway, there he saw Jay and [name] brushing their teeth.

A small smile appeared on Vinny's face as he stared at [name]. Realizing what he was doing, Vinny quickly stopped himself. Shaking his head, what was he doing?

well i guess she did look cute sometimes.