12 | danger

-Chapter Twelve-

word count-272

[name] was sat at her desk. Today Jay wasn't at school, obviously her mom didn't know but [name] was still a bit worried. What if their mom found out? She wouldn't know what to do. Since Jay had a competition today, that also meant that everyone and by everyone she meant most of her friends had a competition today.

So, she was stuck by herself at school, she did have Mia and Yuna with her so maybe it wasn't that bad.

-

The school day had ended and [name] had just gotten home from school, Jay was still at the competition. Opening the door of her house, she saw her younger brother watching the tournament Jay was competing in.

Putting down her bag before taking a seat beside Kay she simply watched the competition. Amazed by the intensity she didn't know biking could hold. Kay just as impressed as she was. Enjoying the live broadcast until a looming figure walked up behind them.

"What are you guys watching"

The figure asked before Kay and [name] turned around in a flash. There before their eyes, they saw their mother. Kay scrambled to turn off the tv but was too late, their mother had gotten a hold of the remote before they could.

Fury built up inside their mother, so much anger that [name] swore she saw smoke coming out of her mother's head.

What a disaster this was, all she could do was warn Jay of the fury that was waiting for him at home. She just hoped that things wouldn't go too badly...

if only things went okay.

something else ➼ ᵛⁱⁿⁿʸ. ʰOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara