Author's note and copyright

Hey, everyone welcome to my little corner of Wattpad *cheers*

To my readers:

Please get ready to laugh, cry, squeak, and scream at the device you're using to read. The story of Ace Winston and Quinn Machester is not your every Wattpad story, so get ready to dive into the underworld. Don't forget to add this story to your library and reading list to get a notification when I update *winks*

If your desire is a story that would make you laugh your ass out one minute and cry your eyes out the next.....this is the best menu for you.

And also you can find me on TikTok and Instagram at "Imaginator33" to see edits and updates on my books!

COPYRIGHT

All characters, events, and plots are mine. This book may not be copied or translated without my permission. This book is based on my imaginations and any part related to any real person is simply a coincidence.

Teaser 1

"I have no new feelings whatsoever, you can date whomever you want. As you said it's your life." I made my tone cold and harsh as I stared into his eyes that studied me intensely.

"I know you don't mean that." His voice was deep and raspy making shivers run down my spine. But I held my head high and refused to be affected by him again.

"I thought you knew me more than this. This conversation is over, I'm leaving.......for good this time."

Teaser 2

"How can you just barge into a man's room?" I defended myself.

She kept her hands on her hip and gave me a look, "You barged into my room, uninvited. I'm just...paying you back. You aren't naked anyways."

"Oh I see you wanted to see me naked? You just have to request it."

Her eyes widen and she turned to me in shock, "When did you gain such confidence, Mr. Winston!" She said before chuckling.

I clicked my tongue, "I've never heard you call me that.... It's so....so sexy. Whoah, when did you practice how to talk sexy, Miss Manchester."

That's it for now, continue the dating proposal to know the beautiful story of Ace and Quinn, whose lives turn upside down when they crossed paths on a certain day. If they knew they would still choose the same fate, cause they can't escape it.