Chapter 23

Jimin stared at officer Pence and shook his head.

"I want a real officer to come help me with the case. A hybrid, you know. Someone who is actually in charge."

Jimin glared at officer Pence and Alyssa shook her head.

"Too bad. He's out of town and I don't want to bother him with a rude hybrid. Now start explaining or else you're not getting any help."

Jimin growled but sat down with a huff once he realised he wasn't going to get his way. He was upset that Yoongi wasn't there either but hopefully he was talking to one of the real officers so they could get actual help instead of this joke.

Jimin crossed his arms and started talking, explaining what happened at the mall and how he saw a pink haired man take away his baby.

Jimin started crying at the beginning of his story and Alyssa sighed but consoled the hybrid anyways, knowing how scary it can be to lose someone close to you. Although she suspected Jimin and Jungkook weren't actually close.

--

Yoongi frowned as he was taken to a different section of the building, where had they taken his jiminie? Why were there humans walking around and commanding hybrids around? That wasnt how it had worked... ever since the hybrids had won the great war against the humans who had betrayed them during their fight they deserved to be underneath of them.

Yoongi frowned as he was taken into an office with a human sitting in it, a hybrid sitting next to them.

"Fucking finally! Someone who knows how to treat a human."

Yoongi said, feeling relieved. But boy was he wrong. This wasn't a hyrbid and their pet. Oh no no.

"Ah Jared could you get the man some coffee and a first aid kit? I'll do the questioning."

The man smiled at the hybrid who nodded, kissing the man's cheek before walking out of the room with a smile. Yoongi frowned at the actions happening in front if him, a human shouldn't be treated equally! They were trash, useless pieces of garbage! They should be ordered around and should follow an order the second they get it, not order hybrids around.

Yoongi stared at the human who bowed.

"Excuse our behaviour, we just got married a week ago and since we couldn't go on a honeymoon we've been all lovey dovey."

The man chuckled and Yoongi's eyes widned, going wider than they had ever been.

"What?! Humans and hybrids aren't allowed to marry! They.. they're let's for gods sake!"

Yoongi yelled and the man frowned before he shook his head with a sigh.

"Yeah yeah, and do we agree to be taken away from our families just because you want us to be slaves? No."

The man stared right at Yoongi, who slowly began to get angry again.

"You have no such right to speak to me. You're just a mere human. Just filthy piece of trash!"

Yoongi yelled, his anger slowly starting to boil from how the man's behaviour was toward him.

"Sir don't speak to me in such ways. I hold a much higher status than the averga indoctrinated hybrid who abuses his human."

The man was strangely calm, as if this was something normal to him. But it was, humans that worked in the police office always got yelled at, discriminated against for working and being able to order other hybrids around. It happened daily, day in day out. And it only got worse when people found out he had just got married to a hybrid.

"Excuse me?! You are not to speak to me like that?! You're just a mere human!"

Yoongi yelled and took a step closer, the man now resting his hand on his belt where pepperspray was.

"Sir I'm going to have to ask you to take a step back, stepping forward will only result in no good for you."

The man shook his head but looked over as his husband walked back in, giving Yoongi the time to charge at at the man without there being time to react. Yoongi growled as he dragged his claws against the man's cheek.

The other hybrid, Jared, gasped and pressed a button near the door, people storming in and ripping Yoongi off of the man.

"No let me go! He's just a human! I'm allowed to do this! He's a fucking piece of garbage that's no good for this world!"

Yoongi screamed as he trashed in the officers' hold.

--

Jimin frowned as he heard all the noise from outside of the officer and his eyes widened as he noticed it was Yoongi making all the noise. Jimin stood up and hurried out of the office, gasping as he saw what was happening to Yoongi.

"Let him go!"

Jimin whimpered and was about to go at the officers but he got held back by Alyssa.

"Don't do this Jimin, unless you want to end up in a jail cell with him for the time being."

Alyssa said as she loosened her grip and Jimin took the chance to slip out of it and hurry over to Yoongi.

"Leave my husband alone! It's probably some humans fault that he's like this!"

Jimin yelled as he hurried over, shoving an officer away before he hugged Yoongi.

"It's okay Yoonie, m here now."

Jimin said as he tightened his grip on the hybrid, who slowly calmed down in the cats grip before he hugged Jimin back.

"It's okay yoonie, it's just the humans fault."

Jimin softly said as he ran his hand trough his husband's hair, not knowing what happened but still giving humans the blame. Who else was he supposed to blame? Hybrids couldn't do wrong. It was the humans who always did the crimes.