chapter 9

Jungkook stared at the plate that was now laying on the floor in the shards. The boy had a moment before panick hit him. Was he supposed to keep drying the cleaned dishes or should he clean up the shards? The mean woman never said anything about this, the scary hybrids hadn't either.

Jungkook felt tears slowly building up in his eyes as he got off the little stool hehad been standing on this entire time. Was he supposed to use a.. what was it again? That thing the woman showed him once. A.. a broom! He could use a broom, but then again he couldn't. The 5 year old simply didn't know how to use it.

Jungkook crouched down as he sniffled, reaching out for the shard that laid closest to him. The human wrapped his hand around it but whimpered as the shard cut into his skin, blood quickly starting to drip. 

He didn't like it. He did not like it at all. Yet the boy continued assembling shards, more and more of his skin getting cut. And soon there was even a small puddle of blood from the boys hands.

Jungkook however started panicking as he heard footsteps, the sound slowly getting closer to him. The boy quickly threw the shards away and got back onto his stool, grabbing the towel and going back to drying. Jungkook looked over as he heard the footsteps go into the kitchen and there it was, one of the hybrids.

Jungkook didn't know the name of the hybrid, simply not having paid attention when he was told their names.

Jimin on the otherhand frowned, why did the kitchen smell like blood? Jimin looked around before his eyes landed on the plate on the left side of his human. Their plates weren't red... Jimin's eyes widened as he put the pieces together and he hurried over to his human. 

"Kookie... Did you hurt yourself?" 

The hybrid softly asked as he took the fork Jungkook was drying from Jungkook. The hybrid however was only met with silence, making him look down. The cat gasped as he saw the many cuts on his kittens' hands and he grabbed the first-aid kit from the cupboard next to them.

"Why didn't you come to master baby? why didn't you wait until someone came to help you? We could've asked Marissa to show you the right way to clean it up." 

The cat lectured the boy as he cleaned the boys wounds, the boy whimpering and trying to pull away from the hybrids grip. 

"If we don't do this now you'll only get it infected later. And then you'll be hurting even more later."

Jungkook huffed and whimpered as Jimin continued, Jungkook not even noticing Yoongi who was leaning against the door. Yoongi watched the two, Jimin gently wrapping up Jungkook's hands in the bandages from the first-aid kit, as plasters wouldn't work on the inside of his hands.

The hybrid chuckled quietly, making the other hybrid and human look over. 

"That's what happens when you disobey your masters."

Jimin frowned at the words but watched Yoongi walk closer to the two of them, Jungkook softly whimpering as the hybrid towered over him.

"Listen carefully to what I'm about to say next okay? Because I'm not repeating these words, you should know them by heart. Every time you disobey us, these will get worse."

Yoongi grabbed onto Jungkook's hands and shook his head.

"punishment will only get worse. If you listen, you'll be rewarded by your masters. got that?"

Yoongi let go of the boys hands before walking off, Jimin following his lover. Jungkook just sat there, the words slowly sinking in.