chapter 11

Jungkook didn't like it. Jungkook didn't like it at all. It was too loud, way too loud.

The big house, as Jungkook would call it, was too loud and too crowded for him to handle. Everywhere he looked were people, hybrids, humans.

He held onto Jimin's hand tightly, yes Jungkook didn't like the hybrid but he was the only person he knew there. Jungkook stayed close to Jimin's side, walking into one of the rooms of the big house. The 'room' was filled with lots of clothes on racks.

Jimin had let go of Jungkook's hand, which made the boy panick and scramble after the hybrid. The boy stuck to the hybrids side while the hybrid happily grabbed clothes off the rack and held them in front of himself before laying them over his arm or putting the article back.

Jungkook frowned as Jimin did this throughout the entire store, back at the zoo they would just always wear what was given to them. No matter show hot or cold it was.

Jimin smiled and cooed softly over the  confused look on Jungkook's face and he set the boy down on a couch, next to other humans.

"Wait here precious. I'm going to fit these clothes and then we'll go to another store. I heard there was a new collection and I want to check it out"

The hybrid smiled, ruffling the boys hair before he went behind one of those curtains. Jungkook frowned, why would Jimin leave him with these strangers?

Jungkook thought for a moment before he looked around, swinging his legs back and forth quietly. The boy looked up at the person sitting next to him and stared at them for a bit, looking away when they looked at him.

The man had strange hair... his hair was pink. Weird... The man had smaller eyes and was a giany compared to jungkook! But The boy was only 5 afterall.

Jungkook then looked to his right and a woman with bangs was sitting next to him. She had long hair that at the end was blue. More weird hair... Jungkook really liked his own dark brown hair much better. He would never ever want it weird like theirs.

The woman however looked at the boy and smiled, looking around before singing a 'hello'.

Jungkook gasped at the motion and signed back, also smiling as someone knew the signs he knew.

The woman however turned serious again and looked in front of her, not noticing that the man next to her was sending her glares. Jungkook pouted and looked down at his lap.

The woman soon stood up as a pair of legs got into his sight. Jungkook wanted to look up but his head was held down by the man next to him.

Jungkook whined but as the pair of legs left his sight the man let go off his head, making Jungkook huff and glare at the man next to him.

The man shook his head at the boy "Its for your own safety kid, clearly you haven't had training yet"

the man whispered.

"Never look up when another hybrid is within your presence when you don't know. Remember that and it should save you a lot of trouble"

The man continued whispering and Jungkook frowned but slowly nodded. He pouted and signed the word 'name' before he tilted his head to the side.

The man chuckled quietly and seemed to contemplate before he said

"Kim"

-I think you all know who I am talking about heheheh~