chapter 5

The human was knocked out once Jimin and Yoongi got home. He was all cuddled up against Jimin as Jimin carried him inside and Jimin softly smiled, liking the humans warmth. Jimin had his tail wrapped around the tiny humans foot when he walked inside together with Yoongi.

"Yoongi? You can you go ahead and prepare Kookies bed? He needs his sleep" Jimin whispered, not wanting to wake up the tiny human cuddled up against him, and Yoongi nodded, not wanting an angry Jimin or a crying Jungkook. Jimin was a big ball of fluff but Yoongi made him angry once and let's just say... it didn't end up well. And besides, the humans cries are too loud for Yoongis liking.

Yoongi walked further into the house as Jimin walked into the living room and sat down, his arms wrapped around his human protectively. "You're going to be our little kitten" Jimin softly smiled and pecked the top of Jungkook's head.

Jungkook shifted a little, his grip on Jimin's shirt tightening. Jimin softly cooed over the grip but really cooed over how cute their human looked while sleeping. "but I know you'll really be Yoongi's little kitten, ah I can't wait for the day you call him master" Jimin softly smiled as Yoongi came back. "So he'll be my little kitten? I don't think baby. We both know you're going to spoil him to death" Yoongi chuckled and Jimin pouted "I'm bringing our little kitten to our room." Jimin  stood up with a soft smile "and don't you dare wake him up in some sort of way or you're dead" Jimin threatened before he went to the room they had made for their human. The walls of the room were painted blue and white clouds were on there too. Jimin, not being the one that earns the money for the family, had enough time to make it as he didn't know what to spend his time on.

Jimin softly smiled as he lied his human down on the bed that was way too big for him, but what really brightened his smile was that the human didn't let go off him once he was lying down. Was he already getting attached? Jimin felt like he was the happiest hybrid alive as he got into the bed, the human snuggling closer, and wrapped his arms around the human again.

"I knew I'd love to have a human" Jimin softly whispered as he fell asleep, tightening his grip on his human more. Yoongi smiled softly as  he walked into their room, softly cooing over his lover. Yoongi loved Jimin with his entire heart and he was so glad he had married Jimin. What Yoongi however didn't know.. Was that he was going to have a hard time adjusting to the new human.