chapter 6

Jimin was peacefully sleeping with his human, well that was until the human woke up and tried to get out of Jimin's arms. Jimin whined and pulled the human closer, just like he'd always do with Yoongi if Yoongi tried leaving him in the morning.

Jungkook whined as well, all his efforts of the escape were set back to 0 but Jungkook didn't give up. Afterall mama had told him that if a hybrid ever touched him he had to try to get out of wherever he was as quickly as possible.

Well at least this hybrid was nicer than the one with the small ears. Jungkook pouted and glared at the hybrid hugging him, squirming around. This however caused Jimin to whine and slowly open his eyes.

Jungkook quietly gasped as he saw the hybrids eyes open and he started to panick, what would the hybrid do to him? Would his limbs get ripped off like in the stories the mama's told? He whimpered and tried pushing the hybrid away once more, only to be cooed at. "Aww, is my baby all fussy in the morning? Let's go downstairs and have you help the maid with making breakfast okay? I'm sure you'll enjoy it" Jimin smiled and kissed the tip of Jungkook's nose, making Jungkook's eyes wider than they had been before. But... at least it was better than losing an arm right?

Jungkook got off of the bed and ran for the door, making Jimin sigh "No running inside baby, my Yoonie doesn't like that much noise." The hybrid walked over and held his hand, making Jungkook whine and try to pull his hand free. He didn't want to be touched by the enemy, what if his arm did get pulled off this time?!

Jungkook started panicking again and teared up as Jimin led the boy to the kitchen, a Human woman standing there. Jimin let go off Jungkook's wrist as they were in the kitchen anyways and he ran over to the woman quickly, hugging her leg tightly. Jungkook sniffled and the woman cooed softly at the small boy "Aww honey, come on don't cry. Boys don't cry, especially not in front of their master" she softly said as she crouched down and petted his head. "Let's have fun making food okay? And if you help noona really well, she'll let you have a taste okay?" The woman smiled and Jungkook rubbed his hands trough his eyes while nodding, earning a cooe from jimin as he happily watched.

"Are you ready to start making food for your masters?" The woman softly asked as she held out her hand "y-yes" Jungkook quietly said and Jimin almost died, his voice being so cute! "Manners love, yes what?" "Y-yes noona" Jungkook pouted and she smiled "such a cute little boy~" she cooed and grabbed the stool the hybrids had bought for their human. "Get on there love, then we can start."

Jungkook nodded and climbed, although he struggled a lot, onto the stool and looked up at the woman. "Let's start on something easy okay? You can put the eggs into the bowl okay?" She smiled and Jungkook slowly nodded.

He looked over "noona?" He whispered and the woman looked over "yes love?" She softly asked and looked over "h-how many?" He pointed to the eggs and she giggled "two love, one egg per one person eating." She smiled and Jungkook softly blushed, before quickly grabbing two and putting them into the bowl.

Jimin had been watching and started laughing as he saw his human put the two eggs, with the shell, into the bowl. The woman looked over at Jimin before looking at the bowl and also started laughing, making Jungkook blush. "M sorry..." he pouted and the woman giggled "Its okay dear, noona will teach you." She smiled and took the two eggs from the bowl. "You have to crack the shell in order to get the egg out" she smiled and showed Jungkook how to do it before she let him try.

Jungkook softly tapped the egg against the side of the bowl, wanting it to breaks just like when noona showed him. He however grew frustrated as nothing happened and smashed the egg against the bowl, making it break instantly. Jungkook gasped and looked over at the woman he quickly grabbed a towel to clean it up. He looked over at Jimin who watched with fascination before he looked back to the woman.

"S-should... me clean?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed onto the towel and the woman softly cooed "okay love, noona will continue making the batter okay?" He nodded and started cleaning the mess he mad as the woman quickly worked on making the batter so the two hybrids could eat. Humans didn't get fancy food afterall, they just got a piece of bread and some water as they weren't worthy of the better foods. Of course a hybrid could feed a Human better food but that didn't happen often, usually never at all.

The food was soon finished and the woman put the two plates in front of the two hybrids, Yoongi had come down once they had started cooking, and Jimin smiled. "Guess what Yoonie? Our little human helped make these!" Jimin smiled happily, feeling proud his human was going to start learning how to serve the two of them. Jimin had always wanted a Human but Yoongi always pushed the thought aside until it was their anniversary and he promised to Jimin that they'd get a Human.

Jungkook walked over to the woman and tugged on her skirt, making her look down. "Noona?" He softly asked and pointed at the food the two were eating before pointing at the two of them. "Us?" He quietly asked and she giggled "oh silly, we wait until your masters are done eating, then we clean up their dishes while they go make themselves comfortable or go to their jobs and then we get to eat." She smiled and Jungkook pouted but nodded.

They were going to have to wait for food long and he didn't like it. He wanted to eat now.