chapter 32

Yoongi screamed in agony as het let Lucia go, placing both of his hands on where his ear was supposed to be.

Lucia on the other hand coughed, catching her breath for a second before she stood up straight, throwing the piece of flesh towards Yoongi.

"Sorry kitty, but by the law I am allowed to use force as a form of self defence when I am being physically attacked."

Lucia sighed as she opened the door for Namjoon.

"Go get security to make sure there wil be no more harm done by these two animals, I'll call the ambulance since he seems to be bleeding pretty badly. Oh well, maybe if he hadn't dressed so slutty none of this would've happened."

Namjoon however could only stare at her with wide eyes as he walked by, making sure jungkook could see none of the things that were going on.

Lucia was always such a sweet person, she.. well Namjoon had always thought she would never hurt a fly. The woman might have had a rough past but she would always be smiling and so helpful. So to see this side of here was well, shocking.

"Yes hello 911, could you please send an ambulance to the Shepherd street? Chou's lawfirm. A hybrid attacked me so in an act of self defence I ripped their ear off. They seem to be bleeding badly but their companion is compressing the bleeding. No I cannot go closer in fear that I will get attacked once more."

Lucia sighed, she didn't actually want to call am ambulance for the monster, but it was the right thing to do or whatever... And she could get her neck checked out while the paramedics were there.

Jimin, just after Lucia had done the gruesome deed she did, had scrambled towards Yoongi and had helped the man sit down.

Yoongi was quite disoriented, but Jimin managed to get him into a sitting position while not doing any more harm to Yoongi's body.

"I'm here Yoonie. I'm here."

Jimin kept repeating as he took off his blouse. Jimin knew he had to prevent Yoongi from bleeding too much until the ambulance could, and the paramedics could help them.

The hybrid had folded his blouse into a square before he pressed it onto where his lovers ear was supposed to be, making sure to put enough pressure on the wound.

And while it did seem like an eternity due to the adrenaline going trough his system, the ambulance was there in five minutes.

Yoongi was taken away on a stretcher, Jimin mindlessly following the paramedics as Lucia explained to the officer's what had happened.

While she wasn't under arrest, she was asked to stay in the city as the police were going to have to do an investigation on what had happened.

And Lucia could understand, it wasn't just every day a human would do something to a hybrid like that.

Of course not.

Anyhow, the paramedics did advice Lucia to come to the hospital with them just to make sure everything was okay.

And as she sat in the ambulance, Namjoon stared at her as Jungkook looked around curiously. One of the paramedics even giving the little boy a lollipop, jungkook staring at it as he held it.

"Does he not know how to eat it?"

The paramedic raised his brow and Namjoon looked over, being snapped out of his shock.

"Uhm.. I rescued him off of the street about two weeks ago, he doesn't seem to understand a lot of things but I've been slowly trying to introduce him to all sorts of things to not get him overwhelmed."

Namjoon glanced at the boy, who looked back at him and gladly showed him the strawberry lollipop he had received.

"Could I maybe have one as well? To show him?"

Namjoon quickly added the second part. It might not seem like it but Namjoon used to smoke, and well.. in stressful situations he would have the urge to light a cigarette.

"Yeah of course.."

The paramedic nodded, handing him a blueberry lollipop. Namjoon thanked the person before he showed his lollipop to Jungkook. He put the piece of candy in his mouth and Jungkook gladly copied him, the boys eyes widening at the sweet taste that spread across his taste buds.

"It's yummy right?"

Namjoon smiled and ruffled the boys hair as he nodded.

"You two actually seem like a father and a son. It's cute."

Lucia smiled as Namjoon his cheeks somewhat turned rosy. Jungkook on the other hand looked at Lucia and shook his head.

"No papa, ony mama."

The boy said as he made himself comfortable against Namjoon's shoulder, everyone staring at Jungkook in shock.

"And where is your mom..?"

The paramedic asked, the paramedic was somewhat suspicious of Namjoon, but if he got the right answer Namjoon would either be cleared from the suspicion, or they would have to report Namjoon to the police.

"Mama zoo."

Jungkook pouted, the boy really did miss his mom. After everything that had happened he just wanted to be cradled in his mom's embrace, not having a care in that moment. But since his mom wasn't there, the Namjoon man's warmth would have to do.

"I see.. so he's a stray?"

"Like I said, I rescued him. No one came for him 72 hours after I found him so I took him in."

And the paramedic nodded at the answer, usually when independent humans wanted children they rescued strays, humans in work positions weren't the most common, so marrying and having kids was also not too common among humans.

The ambulance however came to an abrupt halt.

"Sorry guys, but a squirrel hybrid is blocking the way and I don't want to run them over."

The driver sighed as the paramedic nodded. "I'll get it checked out Dave, give me a second."

And with that, the paramedic left the ambulance. Jungkook, not really understanding the situation looked outside trough the drivers window, his lollipop falling to the ground as he saw who stood outside.

Kim Hoseok

And thus the choas continues. I'm inspired so a double update it is ^^

Non binary paramedic because I want to include more people on the gender spectrum and with different sexualities for more representation.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter

-Zero