Once I entered he was already there....... Persistent jerk..... I had a stared own with him as he stood in the doorway of my home before I said "Fine, you have permission."

I could see a smile tug at his lips as he walked inside. I walked inside and closed my door behind me locking it. 'She has her chakra sealed... very sneaky. She isn't a genin level. She's even higher than ANBU.' Shukaku said and I scoffed.

Shukaku laughed like a maniac and yelled 'She can hear me!!!' I looked at Gaara and sighed. Shukaku is smart, using my new found emotions against me. 'So girl, how is it that you can bear me?' Shukaku asked.

'She can't hear you... don't be irritating.' Gaara thought. "Because, your talking in Gaara's mind." I said and his eyes widened. "I can read minds. I've been able to for a while but no one knows. Except for you two finding out." I said and his eyes narrowed.

"So this whole time..." he said and I nodded. "Yeah, I heard all of it. Shukaku, you are a huge pervert." I said and Shukaku laughed inside of Gaara's mind. "And your irritating even for me who doesn't have you sealed sighing me." I said and he raged in Gaara's head.

"I intruded in your personal thoughts when I shouldn't have." I said and he nodded. 'Would she be mine?' He thought. "Will yo-" I cut him off saying "No."

"Why?" He asked. "I'm already with someone." I said. I could tell that his heart sank from my answer but it didn't effect me very much because I am still my old self but I have some guilt towards doing this but not much.

"I won't tell you his name because that means that you will try I kill him." I said and he gritted his teeth. "But, I will be friends with you." I said and he lightened up. "Friends?" He asked.

"You'll find out soon. Your in the leaf village and your like someone who I know has the power to change people. I've seen it. He loss ended me up a little even. But he couldn't break me." I said and he gave a blank stare.

My gaze softened and I snapped myself out of emotion land, will you call it, and said "Okay, you should go train. Exams are in a month." He nodded and headed for the door.

"You'll be fine." I said standing in the doorway. "Will you not tell anyone about my ability?" I asked and he nodded. In a swirl of sand he was gone and I sighed.

I went into my house and turned on the tv. I watched shows for a long time before I heard a pounding on my door. 'I can't believe what I heard!' Sauske thought an I furrowed my brow.

I walked over to the door and opened it having him rush in and close the door behind him in anger. "Is it true?!" He yelled angrily and I winced not because of how frighting he was, because he wasn't, but because him angry at me hurt.

"W-what?" I said trying not to stutter but I couldn't stop it. He noticed the stutter and his eyes widened. "Did you just stutter?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Why did you stutter?" He asked and I kept silent. 'Did I scare her?..... No she never gets scared........ did I hurt her?' He thought.

"Sorry." he apologized and I didn't move a muscle. We stood there for a second in silence before Sauske broke the silence. "Is it true that you had Gaara in here?" He asked.

"Yeah, he asked me to be with him but got friend zoned." I said and he sighed. He looked at me with relief and I smiled. "Did your fang-" I didn't finish my sentence for he pressed his lips to mine.

I leaned into the kiss and put one hand on the back of his head and the other on his neck. He had his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I ran my fingers through his hair and he backed me up to a wall.

His arms ensuring that I couldn't escape. He pulled back and took a breather but leaned in again claiming my lips. I allowed entrance when he licked my lip and he explored my mouth.

I pressed my hands on his chest gently and he pulled back. "We can't go any farther than kissing." I said and he frowned. "Okay." he agreed and I hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a tight hold and I felt safe again. "Go train." I said pecking the middle of his forehead.

He nodded and walked away. "Fangirls..." I sighed and walked to the market. Everyone is off training so I have nothing to do... 'This is her! The girl who stole Sauske from me!' A fangirl thought and I walked past her.

I rolled my eyes as a group of fangirls stalked me. i walked down an alley way and they followed being the stupid cows try are they just trotted into the chopping block. I flashed behind them cornering them into the dead end.

They all gasped and and turned to face me. I stared at them blankly and one of them shouted "You stole Sauske from us you slut!!!" I sighed and said "So that means anyone who kisses him is a slut? I don't remember that being the definition. If I remember correctly, slut means being with several men just for their body." I said closing my eyes.

"And I'm only with Sauske so the definition of slut doesn't apply to me. Some of you, yes, but me, no." I finished and opened my eyes.

"Well you stole Sauske!" Another shouted. "That doesn't work either because first off, you he was never yours. Second off, he can't be owned, he is NOT an object, he is a person and deserves to decide who he l-........ Likes." I said and they were wordless.

I walked away leaving the stunned girls.