What are ye doin?

"I bet I can climb higher!" 12 year old Hiccup yelled climbing a ginormous tree with an 10 and a half year old Merida at his heels.

"Oh no yee cant!" She declaref speeding up.

"Am gettin tiyerd!" She yelled as Hiccup began slowing down and resting on a thick branch.

"Fine! Just climb up here." He said patting the space next to him.

"Agh! How can yee climb so fast Im beat!" She dramatically facepalmed.

"So hows Berk? Draguns still terrorizing?" She questioned shoving Hiccup slightly.

"Well Mer I shall have you know that I am feared by a Whispering Death."He boasted.

"Whatever ye say." She exclaimed while picking up her knee qnd getting comfortable.

Hiccup leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"What are ye doin?" She asked slightly nervous now as the older boy blushed madly and felt embarrassed.

"It was a friendly kiss!" Hiccup cried. "Okay" Merida awkwardly replied.

"Just forget it ever happened, please?" Hiccup said pleading for the awkwardness to vanish.

"Sure..." Merida said starting to feel like she broke his feelings. She liked Hiccup but she wasn't ready for a kiss.

"Am sorry." She said hugging him.

"It's alright Mer." He said hugging back.

"Merida! What are ye doin up a tree, young lassie!" Fergus yelled up the tree.

"Nuthing Dad!" She said quickly scurrying down. "We were just seein who could climb higher." She explained getting slightly nervous. Then running off.

Hiccup began to run but was held up by the bear king.

"No funny business Laddie." He whispered sternly. "No, sir." Hiccup replied, slightly shaken.

He ran off towards Merida.

"What took ye so long?" She was sitting down watching the sun set as the beautiful colors of the sky reflected on her red curls.

"Now this is romantic Hiccup..." she sighed. "Not up a tree." Hiccup felt dumb. How could a tree be romantic!?

Then he remembered something. He took out his knife and got Mer curious enough to see what he was doing.

'H + M'  He carved into the tree.

"Thats how to make a tree romantic.." she giggled.

The picture belongs to an awesome artist on Deviantart. @Augustraes on Deviantart! Shes so frickin awesome and she ships Mericcup!!!
Ok breathe in and out Ok phew.
This is dedicated to my loyal readers
@Tash45
@PrincessSelene04
And
DreamyCo