Chapter Twenty six.

__________________________

Two days later, Jungkook was allowed to go home as his cut was almost healed. The doctor prescribed him medicines to help him heal better and for making sure there will be no infections. Ji-ae did not leave Jungkook's side for a minute as she was glued next to him in the hospital. When he was discharged from the hospital, Ji-ae felt sad that she won't be seeing Jungkook everyday and they won't be together 24/7.

Almost a week later, when Jungkook was healed properly he drove to Ji-ae's house. He thought of surprising Ji-ae as he knocked on the door and Sana opened it. Both of them smiled bright looking at eachother as Sana welcomed him inside and the three of them sat together chatting loudly. Ji-ae was taking a bath when she thought she heard Jungkook's voice, she quickly wrapped her bathrobe against her body and went downstairs.

- Is Jungkook here?

She asked and looked around to see her three most important people sitting together and laughing. Ji-ae and Jungkook looked at eachother with a longing look, both of them weren't able to meet eachother as Jungkook was very busy and Ji-ae thought to give him some time with his own family. Jungkook got up and made his way towards Ji-ae as he smiled looking at her. He picked up the bouquet he bought for her as he gave it to her, she smiled brightly as she took it in her hands and smelled them.

- These are for you.

He said as she nodded gratefully. Mina and Sana were looking at them from behind, amused because they both knew how much Ji-ae despises flowers.

- Thanks.

- Go and get ready, we are going out tonight.

Jungkook spoke as she frowned and tilted her head in confusion.

- Where?

She asked as Jungkook held her hand in his as he kissed her knuckles making her eyes wide.

- I would like to take you out on an official dinner, would you do me the honour?

He asked as Ji-ae felt she would fall down because of how charming his smile was. Ji-ae shyly nodded as she cleared her throat.

- I would love to.

She excitedly said as she turned around and ran upstairs to change her clothes. Almost 30 minutes passed but she still could not decide what to wear, all her clothes were scattered all around her room as she was about to murder someone because of how frustrated she felt at the moment. After a great struggle, she picked out a new dress she bought a few years ago and forgot about it.

- Ah, this will do.

She grinned as she changed her clothes into a black gown with a white ruffles underneath it. She wore a pearl necklace around her neck as she tied her hair with a black satin bow.