Chapter three

_____________________________

Ji-ae was roaming around a thick forest, her sword in her hand as she was looking around the dense forest filled with long thick old lush green trees. She could hear her own heartbeat in the silence which made her more uneasy and anxious as she clutched the sword tight.

As she was walking deeper in the forest, she saw the same tree which was the reason of her curse. She started walking inside but before she could, dark fog surrounded the previous lush green forest. Suddenly everything turned dark and grey as if the light was vanished from this world.

She heard the same footsteps which she heard all those years ago as she was surrounded by a dozen of men who were ready to kill her. She looked at everyone of them as she unsheathed her sword and got ready as one by one the men started coming at her.

Ji-ae skillfully used her sword just the way her master taught her to use. She swirled around, her long hair dancing alongside her sword as she stabbed and cut through bodies when they were anywhere near her. She blocked, attacked and defended herself all together as if it wasn't her life at stake. She was so confident in her skills and herself that she knew nobody could beat her.

There was a last man who wore a different outfit than the rest. There was a huge sun drawn on his chest, the clothes were silver and he was wearing a huge hat which covered his face. Before Ji-ae could attack him, he fled away and a storm of wind came as Ji-ae was fighting with the wind to stay at her place but her feet were getting pushed back vigorously.

After what felt like a long time, everything stopped as it was eerie silence again and just then behind the huge tree, the stag appeared again. The Stag's glow was so bright that the dark fog around the whole forest was getting clear. The Stag stood in front of Ji-ae as it looked down at her.

- You will be meeting your end soon, Queen Deok Ji-ae.

Ji-ae gasped loudly as she got up panting, the TV was still playing behind in her room as she was covered in sweat eventhough it was November. She pushed her wet hair back as she though about the dream.

She got a lot of nightmares but this one was different, usually it was just the Stag or her mother coming in her dreams and cursing her over and over again, or some days it was the innocent people who died because of her coming to her dreams and chasing her, eating her whole body as she could do nothing about it.

But this one showed something different.

- What did that fucking stag meant by me meeting my end soon?

She frustratingly pulled the sheets off her as she got ready and wore her black wide length jeans, a black turtleneck sweater with a black leather jacket. She pulled her purse up her arm as she got out and sat inside her car driving to the bar for her duty.

~

It's been eight days since Jungkook was coming, everyday with a new story to rant. Surprisingly, she did not find him that annoying. Sure there were some times when she wanted to kill him but it faded away quickly, so now rather than annoyance she enjoyed listening to him ranting about such small matters.

The way he pouts when he is whining about his family, or how happy he was when he got his bike back and of course, how can she forget the poker face when she made a comment on something.