Chapter Fourteen

___________________________

When Jungkook opened his eyes, all he could see was darkness until, a piercing white bright light appeared. After adjusting to the sudden change in the light, he looked around observing his surroundings as he saw that the place was very unfamiliar. The busy city of Seoul was replaced by a busy village market, the shining LED lights which were everywhere in the city was replaced by small lamps, the outfits, people, environment and lastly when he saw the mirror he himself looked very much unrecognisable.

He had long hair which passed his shoulders, a hat on his head as he was not in his black boxers but instead was wrapped in silk hanbok. Jungkook was walking through the market as people were looking at him and bowing at him, paying too much respect and attention towards him.

Fast forward, Jungkook was now in his own chambers. Suddenly, it was as if Jungkook was seeing himself from a third person point of view as he saw the King who looked completely different, his whole aura changed, the previous royal vibe was gone and instead a melancholic character appeared in him as he stood in front of a portrait.

Jungkook looked at the portrait and realised that it was Deok Ji-ae's portrait. He felt his stomach dropping at the view of her and how the King stood in front of her portrait and was gazing at her with so much sadness and longing in his eyes.

- It is almost three years since we last met, my queen. I don't know if you can see me, but I have been treating your kingdom well.

He heard the King saying as Jungkook looked at him with a serious expression. He could not understand what was going on but then he remembered how Ji-ae told him about the king and his confession.

Jungkook couldn't believe that he fell in love with the same person even after being reincarnated.

- Where are you queen? I have been searching for you everywhere but there is no trace of you. It's like you have vanished from the face of earth.

The king painfully said and suddenly before he could utter any other word he stopped and after a good five seconds he snapped his head towards Jungkook's direction and staring at him right into his eyes.

Jungkook sat up with a loud gasp as he was having trouble breathing. He calmed himself down and after a minute or two, his breaths started to become normal as he relaxed. He thought about the dream as he sighed and ruffled his hair frustration.

- Why the fuck did I wake up? I have to see the whole dream.

Jungkook tried sleeping again but it was of no use. Jungkook groaned as he got up and put on his hoodie before going out in the balcony to get some fresh air to think. As soon as he got out, he saw a car where his father and some woman was getting inside. He saw how his father's arm was wrapped around the other woman's waist as both of them settled inside the car and drove away.

He gritted his teeth as he formed a fist. Jungkook was controlling every cell in his body which were screaming at him to go and punch his sperm giver.

- That rotten rat. I wish he gets into an accident and die.

He said through his gritted teeth and went inside the bathroom to wash his face. He went and laid on the bed picking up the phone he texted her.

-you up? I saw bits of my past.

He send it as he waited for the response and while waiting he didn't realised when he slept.

~