Chapter Twenty three

___________________________

After almost two weeks later, Jungkook and Ji-ae finished their practice. The way both of them were immersed in their work, it was bound that both of them achieve this success so fast. It was not easy for sure, but the taste of success was sweeter than any hardwork. Now standing feets away from the shooting cardboard, Jungkook and Ji-ae held their handguns and wore their ear pieces to avoid the sound of gunshots as they started shooting. 6 bullets later, the holes were only visible in the red dot.

Days passed as they both were immersed in their practices. Now standing feets away from the shooting board Jungkook and Ji-ae were standing guns in their hand and ear piece to avoid the sound as they started shooting. Both of their shots going exactly to the red main point. Jungkook sighed happily as they looked at eachother and while smiling in victory as Jungkook patted her head.

In the past few days there have been moments where they both grew closer than ever.

~

It was their third day as Jungkook and Ji-ae were standing in front of eachother. Ji-ae told him to attack her and she could clearly see that he was hesitant to do so.

- You have to do this, Jungkook.

She spoke as Jungkook bit his lip when he heard her calling her name. The only reason he was hesitant was because he was scared that she would find out that he was good at fighting.

Jungkook nodded his head as he walked towards her and landed a punch which she easily dodged. This went on for a while as Jungkook was feeling impatient and he accidentally used his skills and punched Ji-ae on her shoulder. Ji-ae looked at him with wide eyes as he was looking at her with a horrified look. He was sure that this was the last day where he could liva laugh and love because the way he punched her, he was certainly going to die.

- J-Ji-ae..

He was about to start apologising when Ji-ae broke into a wide grin and lunged at him, hugging him with both of his hands. He was shocked to say the least as this was the last reaction he was expecting from her.

- Oh God! Jungkook you did it!!

She squealed in happiness as he was still too shocked to even say anything. But after a second when he realised that she was practically almost choking him because of how tight she was holding him, he held her back. His hands wrapped around her waist as he snuggled his head into her neck and sighed.

- Yeah, I did it.

He mumbled too lost in her scent to think or say anything else. Ji-ae regained her consciousness as she internally cursed herself for acting like this when she should have killed him for doing that. She separated herself from him but he was not letting her go. 

- Jungkook

She whispered trying to gain his attention but Jungkook was not listening to her as she herself decided to let it go this one time and hugged him back as she rested her head on his shoulders. 

~

While she was teaching him how to defend  himself she kept his hand on her waist and held his other hand near her neck wrapping her legs around him she tackled him and he was on the ground with her sitting on top of him as she sighed and shook her head.

- You're so weak.

Hearing the sweet voice he raised his brow as he held her arms and pushed her on the floor hovering above her as she held her breath because of the position they were in. Jungkook looked at Ji-ae who was laying under him as he felt his desires coming up the surface again. He closed the rest of the gap between them as she closed her eyes feeling his lips hovering just above hers.