Chapter Nine

___________________________

Ji-ae took her black jacket out as she wore it and wore a grey scarf. It was going to snow today so she made sure she was covered well. Even after centuries of living on earth, she still hated winters with passion. She was coming out as she saw Mina standing near the doorway looking perplexed and worried.

- Is everything okay with you? Why do you look like that?

She asked leaning on the door as Mina looked at her and sighed.

- I don't know why, but I feel weird energy from Jungkook.

She said as Ji-ae frowned. Mina had this ability to read people's energy, she knew what type of energy a person has. She could see colours whenever she looked at people, yellow was the colour for warmth, blue was the colour for deady power, white was the colour for spiritual energy which meant they have a higher rank and not a normal human being whereas black meant a person with an evil soul.

Ji-ae was black but then eventually turned blue.

One of the major reasons why Ji-ae kept Mina with her was because of this ability, she thought Mina would be able to help her find the stone while reading it's energy.

- What do you mean by that?

Ji-ae asked frowing as Mina sighed still hesitating whether she should say it or not. She knew Ji-ae would be conscious or either get her hopes high if she said something and if that's not the case then she would be wrong again.

- Ji-ae.. Jungkook has white energy around him.

Mina whispered as Ji-ae felt herself going stiff. White indicates a person with an abnormal energy who wasn't a normal human being, a person who had otherworldly characteristics. Ji-ae stood straight as she and Mina looked at eachother in a suspicious gaze.

Is that the reason why I act weird around Jungkook?

Who is he exactly?

~
There has been a couple of times in the past where Mina met people with white energy around Ji-ae, and Ji-ae thought that they were the people who could help her find the stone, she believed them to be the people who were sent by the Stag to help her out of this miserable life. But she was wrong each time as they weren't of any help to her.

Ji-ae walked towards the garage as she saw Jungkook leaning on her red Ferrari, lost in his own thoughts. She looked at Jungkook with a stern expression as she started getting suspicious of every situation she has been since the moment she saw Jungkook.

There is no way that this air headed guy could be of any help to me.

Ji-ae thought brushing off any kind of hope she had for finding the stone as she told Jungkook to sit inside the car. She started the engine as Jungkook entered his location as they both started their journey.

- You live in a famous as well as expensive area, so that mean you are pretty rich too.

Ji-ae spoke as Jungkook looked at her and shrugged.

- My dad is pretty rich so I guess yeah.

He informed. She noticed that he won't talk much about his father when he was sober, back when he used to be drunk all he used to do was curse his father but never told her why.