Chapter Thirteen

________________

Happy BTS day💜

Let us be like this for many more years. Army and BTS found eachother when we were in need the most. They helped me find who I am they helped me to learn how to love myself. 8 years ago from today they never would've thought they are gonna grow this much but here they are dominating the whole musical world. I'm so proud of my boys. BTS was my best decision ever💜😭

 BTS was my best decision ever💜😭

__________________

- Because I like you.

The words were ringing in her head as she was pacing around the room. Mina and Sana were sitting on her bed looking at their friend who was acting as if the world was coming to an end and she was the one who should come up with a solution.

Flashback:

- because I like you.

Jungkook's eyes were shining bright with determination and love. His brown eyes which were gazing at her doe eyes with so much sincerity and seriousness she almost wanted to tell him how she felt too.

Almost.

She sighed as she kept her hands in her pockets.

- Do you think it's a joke? Stop playing with life. You were the exact same in your previous life too. Arrogant, flirty and a liar.

Ji-ae said trying to make her voice seems as annoyed as possible. Ji-ae knew this game the best, she knew if Jungkook would get involved in this circle then he would end up getting hurt too. If not hurt then worse, he would lose his life.

I cannot let that happen.

Ji-ae thought as she submerged her emotions making herself look as nonchalant as possible. She could not afford ruining Jungkook's life even if it means that would bring happiness to hers.

When the cruel words left Ji-ae's mouth, his heart broke as he inhaled a sharp breath in. Jungkook knew all too well why Ji-ae was being like this. She was distraught and broken to no extent, Jungkook knew all too well about the struggles she is going through because it was so evident in her gorgeous eyes. But one thing Jungkook also knew was that, he was not going to give up no matter how many times she pushes him away.

Jungkook was determined to help her out.

He came near her as he wrapped his hands around him which caused her body to stiffen and Mina and Sana's eyes were almost about to bulge out.