Chapter Twenty four

Happy ARMY day

Happy ARMY day. I purple you all💜

__________________________

One thing about Ji-ae was that she loved to make dramatic enteries. As soon as she removed the hood from her head and whistled loudly, everyone looked at her shocked to see her standing there when none of them saw her coming. Jungkook's uncle stood there shocked to see Ji-ae in front of him.

- How did you come here?

He asked as Ji-ae scoffed and shrugged smugly.

- You are too dumb to understand and I am too bored to explain it to you, so let's finish this quick because I have to go and finish my drama.

She said as she blew on her nails and looked at the men who were fuming with anger. Of course she loved to hurt men and their fragile ego, they would never be able to digest the fact that a woman is much more capable of doing things in a better way than them. Their fragile egos would be crushed if they see a successful strong and passionate woman.

- What are you all doing? Kill her!

The old man screamed as everyone were about to attack her when they all heard a voice.

- Enough!

Jungkook roared as he stood beside Ji-ae. Everyone were silent as they looked at Jungkook who was standing tall and proud, ready to kill anyone who messed with him. Ji-ae angrily looked at him as she held his hand.

- I told you to stay up there! Why did you come here?

She whisper yelled as he looked at her he held her hand tight.

- I won't leave you alone ever in any circumstances.

Jungkook spoke, his eyes shining with truth compassion and love as her anger vanished and she felt her heart aching again, because she knew once she was gone for good it would be too difficult for Jungkook to live his life normally. Jungkook had no idea what he was doing to her and himself by helping her in finding the stone.

Upon hearing his words his uncle started laughing loudly as his men followed him and started laughing too, eventhough they didn't know the reason for his laughter.

- Stop! I'm about to vomit seeing your love

The old man said faking a gag as Ji-ae looked at him and scoffed.

- Good, because I'm feeling exactly the same emotions while I see your ugly looking face. 

She spat as Jungkook smirked feeling proud of his woman.

His uncle started to see red as he was about to order his men again, when everyone heard siren voices. All the men panicked and started leaving the place as there were chaos in the building. The police officers entered the building too as they started catching the running men.