Chapter Twenty Two.

___________________________

- Shall we go to sleep?

Ji-ae felt goosebumps on her whole body when she heard Jungkook's husky voice. She felt her cheeks getting flushed when she turned around and saw Jungkook only in grey pants, his bare torso in front of her face as she blinked her eyes continuously. She could see how well built he was, every line of each abs were evoking a desire in her body to touch them and trace her fingers around them.

But she knew better than to let her desires win over.

- W-what?

Why am I stuttering?

Ji-ae was cursinh herself because of acting like a 14 year old teenager who was seeing her crush for the first time. Jungkook on the other hand was way too sleepy to even think about anything. He felt as if he was about to collapse because he was so tired and mentally exhausted.

Jungkook yawned loudly as he ruffled his hair, pushing it back as he rested his hands inside his pockets.

- You can sleep on the bed, I will sleep here.

Jungkook pointed at the sofa which looked like it was filled with dust and god knows what kind of bacteria. Her once cold heart warmed seeing how Jungkook was such a gentleman with her and didn't even try to make her feel uneasy or awkward about this whole situation. 

Ji-ae licked her dry lips as she turned her head looking everywhere but him as she spoke.

- I mean you don't have to sleep on the sofa it looks uncomfortable. The bed is big enough for both of us.

She said not looking at him as she went directly and jumped on the bed wrapping herself with the white blanket.

Jungkook was way too shocked to see how willing Ji-ae was to make him comfortable about this whole scene. He did not wanted to come out as a pervert and ask her if he could sleep on the bed, but he was glad that she herself asked him. He was more than grateful to not sleep on the uncomfortable sofa.

He nodded slowly as he placed himself on the right side of the bed. He glanced at Ji-ae who was laying down showing her back as he smiled and slept while maintaining a distance. 

~

The next morning came quite quickly as Ji-ae Ji-ae groaned when the sunshine was hitting her face. She slowly opened her eyes and almost immediately was about to scream but realised what type of situation she was in.

She looked up to see Jungkook who was still sleeping soundly, her head laying on his one arm and his other arm wrapped tightly around her body keeping her close to himself. She blinked as she looked at him, her heart was about to burst because of how close they were.   She let out a breath as she smiled a little, it was truly astonishing how both of their fates were intertwined.

Eventhough it was a cursed love, she was still eternally grateful to have a lover like him.

Her hand found his cheek as she caressed it while pushing his hair away from his face, she noticed how his hair got longer because of how  long his hair has gotten. A warm smile was playing on her lips as she rested her cheek against his bare chest, as she wrapped her arms around him too and sleep found her again.

After half an hour, Jungkook opened his eyes as he let out a loud groan but stopped suddenly when he looked down to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully in his arms. He placed a small kiss on top of her head as he sighed contentedly.

He was ready to die a million times if it meant in every life he gets to be with her.

Ji-ae opened her eyes as both individuals looked at eachother, lost in their eye contact they forgot about everything but just remembered that this is the reality, him and her being with eachother.