Chapter four

___________________________

One thing about Ji-ae's life is that, she could do whatever she want with her life. Nobody dictated her life before and after the curse, but now it didn't seem like it was the same way. One mere man was doing everything he could to bug her and test her patience (which is very low by the way) again and again.

Jungkook kept his word as he was coming everyday to the bar and was bugging her over and over again. Somehow he got her phone number from the club manager and kept on texting her every chance he could get. He texted her absolutely nonsense stuff which did not even make sense, he sent her pictures of himself doing everything and even if she did blocked him, he kept on sending messages through different numbers.

Even if Ji-ae wanted to hurt him, she could not. For some reason, she did not use her power to push him away. As if she wanted someone being so persistently by her side.

But today he was missing. He did not text early in the morning with a 'good morning' in 56 languages, nor did he ask her for breakfast, lunch while sending menu of so many different restaurants. He did not even sent her the road map of the bar when she left for work. It was nothing, as if he vanished. Even while working she kept looking at the entrance for him to come in front of her and start talking nonsense again, but he was nowhere to be seen.

She sighed as she went to the locker room and wore her clothes and got out. Hugging her woollen jacket close to her body she looked at the sky and she felt as if it was going to snow soon. She got inside her car as she started it, driving back to her house.

Her house was located on the outskirts of Seoul where there weren't any residential buildings around. She preferred staying away from people as much as she could.

On her ride back, she saw many ghosts who were sensing her presence and getting as far away possible from her car, she saw a spirit inside a girl's body who was making out with a human in a car. She shook her head as she went along her way.

The dead were afraid of her and the one who was living fell for her. She was Deok Ji-ae.

Suddenly, her car stopped as she saw the red light indicating that there wasn't any patrol in her car. She sighed in frustration and got out of the car and kicked it.

- Aish! I thought of going home early and completing the drama with my wine. I guess the God really hates me!

She exasperatedly said as she kicked the car's tire. She walked towards the back of the car as she saw that there was a bottle of petrol inside her car. She happily took it out but stopped when she realised she didn't know how to fill it in.

She stomped her feet on the ground in frustration.

- ahh stupid Ji-ae, you are on this earth for almost 1000 years and you don't even know this.

She scolded herself when she saw a car coming as she waved her hands frantically. The car stopped as three boys came out. They opened the car door and walked out and Ji-ae could smell cigarettes smell from them.

- Do you know how to, uhm, fill the patrol?

She asked embarrassed that she was asking a humans help. The boy who sat in the back came out, he was so tall that she had look up to converse with him.

- I can do that.

He said as he took the bottle from her hand and took the keys too.

- What are you doing here this late?

The other boy asked, as she looked at him.

- I am going home

She answered forcefully.