Chapter seven

___________________________

Deok Ji-ae was a name which used to struck fear into people's lives. Nobody dared to defy her or go against her, she lived like a woman who nobody could belittle. It wasn't that she punished people in a wrong way for no reason, rather it was because they disobeyed her.

This was why she never really had any friends or people she could rely on. The whole nation relied on her but she had no one, she built the walls around her so high that she didn't even trusted people who were her own family afraid that even they might backstab her.

To put it in the simplest way, she was a lonely woman.

Until 200 years ago she met these two.

- Fuck, you scared me!

Ji-ae cursed as she kept a hand on her chest feeling her fluctuating heart.

- Stop lying you can't be scared.

Her friend, well, ghost friends, Mina said. Mina was a beautiful woman who had scars of her own past, she was a woman with grace but killed with brutality.

- She likes to exaggerate we know that the best.

Her other friend, Sana said. Sana was one of the most beautiful woman Ji-ae has ever seen. She was the epitome of divine feminine, but just like Mina, she was killed in the most brutal way possible.

When 200 years ago, Ji-ae went to Japan for a search regarding the stone, she met these two who were still humans.

Myoi Mina, was an elegant dance renowned for her classic, sumptuous dance moves. She performed in the kingdom where Minatozaki Sana, was the princess. Both of them were good friends who adored eachother a lot.

But in the 1800's when a war broke out to demolish the samurais, Sana's kingdom was also a part of the war which went ugly and resulted in the killing of both the girls.

Ji-ae witnessed both of their deaths and because of her presence, the grim reaper didn't come for them even after all these years. Their souls were first filled with vengeance and hatred, and that's when Ji-ae got the order from the 'higher up' that if she wanted to keep them she can, but she had to train them to be better.

Since then, the trio became unbreakable. For the first time in her long life she had someone she knee she could rely on.

The trio sat together and started watching their favourite dramas when Ji-ae noticed they both eying her. She sat straight as she folded arms around her chest and nodded her head with a defeated sigh.

- Ask.

She said as they both grinned shifting themselves and started bombarding her with questions.

- Who is he?

- Is he human?

- Or ghost?

- Is he gonna stay with us?

- You love him?

- Is he your boyfriend?

- Or just friend?

- Ah no no, she doesn't like humans.

- yes I know, but did you not noticed how red she was when he pinned her to the railing-

- STOP.

Ji-ae yelled as they looked at her zipping up their mouths.

- he is someone whom I know, and he is not my friend. He is here only for a day and I don't love him stop with your delulu self.

THE CURSED LOVE|| JJK. FF [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara