‼️Quick Update‼️

Before I begin, I want to apologize for the sudden vanish. Life's been pretty crazy and when it came to my writing it sort of reached an impasse.  It got to the point where I was staring at a screen, unable to figure out where I was going with the plot, then I started wondering if people were even still interested given the fact I've been away so long.

Writing for me has always been fun, and it's cool to see how much my writing has improved over time as well. But somewhere along the line it sort of felt like a job, I'd stress myself out if I didn't get a chapter out by a specific time and that I would be disappointing everyone with delays.

I've seen many other writers go through the same thing, which put me a bit at ease knowing I wasn't the only one. Thankfully I managed to put aside my overthinking, because at the end of the day, it's just fanfiction.

A fun hobby I get to share with many of you.

Now, with all that being said, let's talk about future plans I have for this story.

By some miracle I've been given clarity on where to take the plot, and ultimately close out the storyline. I'm not exactly sure on the numbers, but I want to say there will be at least five chapters left of the story.

Five chapters!? But that's too short!

Perhaps, but I plan on making them rather long. I've been working on this story for almost two years now and I'm ready to move on to other projects outside of Wattpad, I can't help but feel like I somewhat outgrown the site, which I have considering I was seventeen when I started this story.

Just like how my writing has changed, my ideas for stories have as well and I don't think they would work very well on here. But I'll get more into that another time if anyone is interested.

I plan on having a new chapter out within the following week, so look forward to that. Thank you to everyone that's stuck around and even the new readers, I'm am very grateful.

Light the way | Bakugou x Reader x Todoroki |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara