Chapter Fourteen| Nightmare

"Yo (L/n)!"

The pinkette cheerfully stepped beside me in line as I retrieved a tray from the stacked pile. My mouth was practically salivating at the sight of the freshly cooked food.

"Hey Ashido, what's up?"

"You coming to my party next Saturday?"

"Party?" She gave an eager nod when I glanced over at her, taking a step forward along with me when I lifted my tray.

"Yeah I'm inviting the whole class for a little get together, you'll be there won't you?"

Oh wow, this is just like in those movies.

I stepped aside, thanking the lunch ladies for my meal and waited as Ashido did the same. I couldn't help but match her cheery smile once she faced me.

"Yeah of course, I'll definitely be there."

"Awesome!"

Holy moly, I just got invited to a party. I'm so freaking excited I'm not quite sure what to do.

Fighting back my growing smile, we began to walk over to our table where the other few students sat. Everyone seemed to already be deep in discussion when I neared. Ashido made her way over to Kirishima and Sero while I sat on the very edge of the table. I was just barely horizontal from Bakugou who had already manage to make eye contact with me.

The second our eyes connected the contact list had came to mind causing me to snake my phone from my pocket and wave it in front of his face.

"Care to explain?" He didn't seem very unfazed as he shoved some of his food into his mouth.

"Explain what sunshine?" I made sure to pull my phone back to avoid the few pieces of food that flew from his mouth when he spoke.

Gross

"When I left your home I had a new contact added into my phone."

"That's what you're nagging me about?"

"Hey I'm not nagging! I'm just wondering how the hell you did it."

My rising tone had gotten the attention of the table, making me blush in embarrassment.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Kirishima poked his head over at us curiously earning an annoyed grunt from Bakugou.

"It's none of your damn business!"

"You're acting like a brat." His sharp crimson eyes shot back over at me, but before he could say anything a new voice had come from above.

"Mind if I sit here?"

My head quickly tilted back and was met with the mismatched eyes that belonged to none other than Todoroki. He glanced between Bakugou and I as he waited for me to answer.

"Oh sure, go ahead." I scooted over a bit with my tray to make room for him when he sat. Bakugou's shoulders stiffened when he watched Todoroki take his seat next to me before fixating his eyes on mine once again.