Chapter Thirty-Six| A Date!?

"You seem to be getting the hang of things."

You gave a sly smile, watching Ectoplasm approach the vast hole you created through the cement. It may have taken you a half hour to perfect your 'special move', but nevertheless, you managed to come through by creating an large enough orb.

"I call it the ' solar bomb'." Your hand gesture gave an emphasis on the title, earning a solid nod from the hero before you.

"A fitting name, how's your energy level?"

"Pretty good actually, my body's getting a lot more use to absorbing UV rays as I project it. I'm sure with more practice I'll be able to form an orb the size of a yoga ball. When that happens, I wouldn't want to be standing in its path."

He gave a hum, amused by the faint sound of an explosion you made from your mouth.

"That's good. Lets try and test out your move on a moving target."

"Yes sir!" You gave a nod, stretching out your limbs in preparation to release another set of blasts. That is until you noticed the flames sprouting out across from you.

They were growing stronger, along with a chunk of ice forming on his opposite line. It lasted for about a minute before Todoroki finally released, his chest heaving heavily with pants.

Just like you, he was gaining more control with multitasking his quirk.

It made your lips curl up into a grin, causing the duel boy to do the same when your eyes locked on with one another.

Though the eye contact only lasted a few seconds before luminosity engulfed your figure, your attention now on the clone forming to your left. Shouto was in awe, bewitched by the tactically of your moves.

Ever since your heart to heart conversation with Bakugou and him, your vibe has changed drastically.

Not in a bad way of course.

It was sheer determination that reflected off of you, and the same could be said for Shouto. The three of you were going to work hard in order to pass the upcoming exam.

He couldn't find it in him to look away.

Almost as if there were some sort of magnetic pull you had on him.

"You're staring too damn long." The voice was enough to make him release a sigh.

Katsuki was climbing up on the cement slab, his face a natural scowl as he flickered his gaze between you and the duel boy.

"Bakugou, shouldn't you be training?"

"Tch, I don't need you lecturing me Icy-Hot." He snarled. "I only came over to tell you to knock off the gawking, it's pissing me off."

"Gawking?" The word only caused his brows to furrow, earning another snarl from the ash blonde.

"You heard me dammit!"

"What's wrong with me admiring her?"

"Everything!" There was a minor explosion emitting from his palm when Katsuki flailed his limbs, the anger radiating off of him growing stronger.