Chapter Three| Villains

After the bus had pulled up to the building, we all began to exit one by one. Waiting for us outside was the space hero himself, thirteen. Everybody couldn't contain their excitement as the hero escorted us inside of the dome building. It was very impressive and quite amazing with all the different rescue settings to train in.

"I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters! I call it the unforseen simulation joint! But you can call it USJ!"

Just like Universal Studios Japan

Everyone seemed to deadpan at the name while Aizawa made his way over to the space hero. Apparently, All Might had used up all his energy by helping people on his way over, so he won't be joining us it seems.

With a heavy sigh, Aizawa spoke. "The clocks ticking, we should get started." Thirteen agreed and began to go over some things but his voice ended up fading slightly as I glanced around.

Something didn't quite feel right.

My heartbeat thumped loudly in my ears as I stared off in the distance unaware of the presence beside me.

"What's wrong?" Jumping slightly, I was surprised to see Todoroki staring at me with his usual expression. Looking back to where I was originally looking, my finger pointed over towards the fountain that began to turn on and off.

As soon as his eyes followed to where I pointed, a vortex had appeared which quickly caught everyone's attention. A man covered in hands walked out of it, along with many others.

"I'm assuming this isn't part of the training." I mumbled to him before Aizawa began to shout.

"Stick together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!" Everyone seemed to look a bit frightened once Aizawa announced that these were indeed actual villains. A tall creature with its brain exposed halted beside the blue haired man after he gestured him to. He must be the man in charge.

"Thirteen, why isn't there any alarms going off?" Momo stepped forward from the group as everyone watched as the villains grew closer.

"I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" My eyes glanced over to Todoroki as he began to speak. "Either way if the alarms aren't being triggered then one of them must have a quirk that's masking their presence."

"They chose this isolated building as an entry point when a class was being taught. But why? What's their objective?" My eyebrows furrowed together slightly as I tried to ponder on the whole situation. "Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Right!"

Aizawa pulled down his goggles and readied his scarf right before jumping down to face the villains head on.

It was a bit worrisome for him to go off on his own, but he was a pro after all.

Turning around, we all took off with thirteen. Though we didn't get very far when a dark purply mist formed in front of us.

"There is no escape for you. We are the league of villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take his last breath?"