Chapter Thirty-Eight| Confess Your Feelings

Two hours and thirty-two minutes.

Katsuki rocked on his knees, wincing. He could feel sweat forming at the top of his brow as the sensation grew sharper.

Two hours and thirty-two minutes of endless torture.

This was too much, he couldn't take it anymore. He'd be damned if he were to put himself through anymore embarrassment.

"Where are you going?" You sat up sharply at the sudden movement from your floor. It was quite puzzling watching your own face make such an anguished expression.

But what unsettled you more was why he was doing it.

Then earlier discussion dawned on you.

"Katsuki," you warned. But he was already far too gone, determined to make his way towards the door.

"Sit back down Bakugou, we've already been over this."

"Get your damn hands off of me!" You were on your feet now, careful not to anger the ash-blonde trapped in your body any further while Shouto eased him back.

After the four of you explained everything to Aizawa and the detectives, along with being examined by doctors. It was determined that this switch up would eventually ware off, it was only a matter of time given the history of Spaz's quirk.

As a precaution, it was decided that this would be best kept under wraps while all four of you were secluded in the dorms so that when the quirk did ware off, it wouldn't interfere with others around you.

Which sort of made sense in a way, but you still weren't completely on board with that decision. Especially since you were all stuck in your dorm. Trapped in a small space with a thick layer of tension that could smother you in an instant.

Especially with other events still fresh in mind.

Though that wasn't nearly important at the moment. What mattered was your dignity, the dignity that you no longer had control over.

"I swear, I will tackle you to the ground if you walk out that door Katsuki." You spat.

"Like hell you will, this is all your fault! If you hadn't consumed all the damn soda they had to offer, I wouldn't be in this situation!"

"Oh please, it was only one drink, one that I didn't even get the chance to finish because of a certain someone." Yeah, that's right, he ruined your special evening with his greediness.

Let him suffer.

"Just try to distract yourself, it shouldn't be too long until we switch back." Carefully, Shouto turned Katsuki back towards you as he mumbled somewhat of a reassurance.

Silence soon followed.

You were back in your original position on your bed, skimming over the many notes you had all throughout your notebook.

That's one main thing that kept the four of you on track, distracting yourselves with endless studying in preparation for the exam the following day.

Current issues were the last thing that worried you considering it was promised you'd be back to normal by the morning at the latest.

Morning...that was still a good twelve hours away.

Ah stop thinking so much about it, everything will be fine. Just be patient, patience is key right now.

"Hey Bakugou, did you get notes for page 34-"

"Don't talk to me." His reply was curt, silencing the redhead trapped inside of Shouto. You couldn't help but sigh as you shifted across your bed, offering the notes to Kirishima who happily took them in response all while side-eyeing the rocking body on the floor.