Chapter Twenty-Eight| Hostage Buddy

Lucia was admist a flock of people as she headed home for the evening. Her drowsy eyes patiently waiting for the pedestrian signal to light up.

It's been a rough day, Spaz had managed to get away yesterday, and because of that the investigation took a huge step backwards.

And to top it off, Yoru still hadn't contacted her.

She was beginning to worry.

The signal had lit up, allowing the herd of on goers to cross the street. It wasn't until she had gotten halfway across that her phone began ringing.

Her eyebrow rose slightly, observing the unfamiliar number.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Springs?" Her eyes had perked up once she realized the voice belonged to Aizawa.

"Mr. Aizawa?"

"I'm sorry to disturb you, but I need to see you as soon as possible."

"Wait, I thought training camp ended in another four days?"

Her heart had begun to pound as she weaved through the many people. Something wasn't sitting right in her stomach.

"There was a mishap." He fell silent for a few seconds, which only made Lucia's heart pound even harder. Your face immediately came to her mind.

"Is (y/n) okay? Will she be home soon?"

Her pace had slowed tremendously as she waited for his response. Eyes slowly widening when he spoke once more.

"This would be better if we met face to face."

~X~

Faint chatter was the first thing your ears had caught onto when your body rouse to consciousness. There were two--no, three recognizable voices which encouraged your eyes to flutter open. The blurriness had made it difficult to pinpoint who exactly they were, but after blinking a couple of times your vision finally came to.

"(Y/n).."

Your head had whipped to the left, only then did you realize the inability to move your limbs thanks to the restraints. Your fearful eyes locked on Katsuki's, who gave a worrisome look of his own in return.

You wanted to reach out to him, to make sure that he was alright despite the current situation. Your mind raced to form proper words, but a pained groan was the best you could do as the soreness in your body finally made itself known.

"Well look who finally decided to wake."

Your eyes completely ignored the reptilian man before you and glanced around the room. There were quite a few faces, but none of them belonged to the person you were looking for.

"Where is she?" Your voice was raspy due to its dryness.

"Where's who?"

"Who do you think ninja turtle?" Your glare returned to the villain in front of you, who seemed quite offended by the nickname.