•Summer Fun•

(Wanted to make a fun little chapter, so here it is.)

Summertime has always been a fun season. You could go to amusement parks, ride bikes, take a vacation somewhere exciting.

It was a perfect season to go out and do things.

However, there was that one flaw.

Heat waves.

The kind where you could spot the wavering heat bounce off the streets. The days where you could shimmy down to barely nothing and still be smothered in perspiration. How it practically sucks all the energy from you, depriving you of fun.

Today just so happens to be one of those days.

There you lay, sprawled out along your floor with a fan blowing at its highest setting. Though it gave no justice, cause rather than cool you off it simply blew warm air into your face, making your frizzy hair stick to your damp forehead.

You felt miserable.

A series of dings went off. Your phone sat to your left, its screen lighting up with numerous messages. Judging by the look of it, someone had added you into a group chat.

You groaned, hand lazily swatting out to retrieve the device.

(12:37 PM)

Kaminari ⚡️: Yooo (y/n) what are you doing?

Kirishima 💪🏻: In the need of some fun??

Sero 😁: Guys she isn't answering, spam her

Kaminari⚡️: Hey (Y/n)

Mina🤩: HEY (Y/N)

Sero😁: look at your phone!!

Seen at 12:39 PM

Kirishima💪🏻: Hey she read it!

Mina🤩: Don't ignore us (Y/n)!

Kaminari⚡️:

(Typing)

(Y/n)🌞: You guys are so impatient

Mina🤩: SHE SPEAKS!!